PDA

View Full Version : It Ain't so Bad

ParanoidAndroid
08-31-2004, 08:54 AM
We lost 2 QBS in the same week, but luckily, it wasn't our starter. Drew bashers can bash all they want, but if he does well, you better believe they'll be smiling too. Matthews is a decent pick-up for what we need of him.
We lost Milloy for a little while, but Coy Wire is a very capable back-up that could start for most teams.
The starting O-line hasn't played together yet, but will all this week and for much of the Detroit game. It looks like Lawrence Smith won the starting spot, so at least we did better than Pucillo. I think they'll be alright.
The defense has looked every bit as good as last year so far, and has gotten a few takeaways.
I have an idea. Let's all look forward to the season and try not to be so damn negative. All I've been seeing lately are posts about what sucks or how doomed we are because we're Bills fans. :nervous: I understand we're living in or are from a town that has had nothing but disappointment after disappointment the last 30 years. What we need to do is have a couple beers and enjoy the game for what it is. A GAME! :peace:

FTG
08-31-2004, 09:32 AM
I disagree

saviorbledsoe
08-31-2004, 12:19 PM
We lost 2 QBS in the same week, but luckily, it wasn't our starter. Drew bashers can bash all they want, but if he does well, you better believe they'll be smiling too. Matthews is a decent pick-up for what we need of him.
We lost Milloy for a little while, but Coy Wire is a very capable back-up that could start for most teams.
The starting O-line hasn't played together yet, but will all this week and for much of the Detroit game. It looks like Lawrence Smith won the starting spot, so at least we did better than Pucillo. I think they'll be alright.
The defense has looked every bit as good as last year so far, and has gotten a few takeaways.
I have an idea. Let's all look forward to the season and try not to be so damn negative. All I've been seeing lately are posts about what sucks or how doomed we are because we're Bills fans. :nervous: I understand we're living in or are from a town that has had nothing but disappointment after disappointment the last 30 years. What we need to do is have a couple beers and enjoy the game for what it is. A GAME! :peace:

:bow: I totally agree. Could not have said it better. I wish there were more like you around here. Its mostly doom and gloom. Welcome to the Zone!

Jan Reimers
08-31-2004, 04:36 PM
Good post, andy. I think we're still O.K., despite a few setbacks. Nothing catastrophic has happened (knock on wood) and I'm with you - let's be optimistic.

Mr. Cynical
08-31-2004, 05:47 PM
I disagreeI agree with your disagree. :D

I think they'll be alright.I'm with you on your defense comments, but the oline has given me nothing to be positive about. The season is 2 weeks away and you can't go from where they are to where they need to be in that time IMO. Hope I'm wrong but I just don't see it.

But as for enjoying the games and having a couple of beers...I 'm with you on that one. :beer:

L.A. Playa
08-31-2004, 06:14 PM
Dont panic till after the first quarter of week one LOL

Luisito23
08-31-2004, 07:15 PM
Te Amo Bills!!!!!!

ajsdx
08-31-2004, 09:51 PM
Te Amo Bills!!!!!!
Te amo, o te quiero?

blitzkrieg
08-31-2004, 09:52 PM
Travis Brown will not be sidelined for the rest of the season. His injury is diagnosed as a medial collateral ligament sprain on his left knee. He could be out four to six weeks.

I believe that Shane Matthews is a decent quarterback. In 29 games, he has completed 490 of 836 passes for 4,172 yards with 30 TDs and 24 INT. It is better to have two experienced quarterback going into the first regular season game.

Jan Reimers
09-01-2004, 07:20 AM
Travis Brown will not be sidelined for the rest of the season. His injury is diagnosed as a medial collateral ligament sprain on his left knee. He could be out four to six week
Absolutely. Given that the injury occurred 2+ weeks before the opener, and that we have a bye in week three, Travis could be back by the 3rd regular season game.

Luisito23
06-16-2005, 01:16 AM
Te amo, o te quiero?

My bad doggie!!!!
Te quiero con todo mi corazon Buffalo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :respect: :respect: :band:

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!! :band: :band: :band: :blowup: