X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HenryRules
    • Jul 2002

Who will be our suprise player?

Normally every year, one player on a team goes beyond expectations and really suprises people. Last year, I'd have to say it was Campbell and I'm wondering who everyone thinks it will be this year.

The guy doesn't have to have a pro bowl calibre season, just someone who contributes a lot more than was expected at the start of the season.

Leading candidate so far is probably Lawrence Smith as I don't think many expected him to make the team, let alone start.

Although I think Gildon could still end up being our biggest suprise. With him most likely playing two positions on our D and neither Kelsay or Denney really looking irreplaceable, I think Gildon could end up making a lot of key plays even though he'll most likely be a situational player. I don't think we'll see much until after the bye week, or maybe a bit after because he'll need some time to learn the new position and the new D.
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Tim Euhus.

Comment

• ScottLawrence
      • Jan 2004

Right now,

Its been Teague. Im going to stick with Teague.
      You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
        • May 2003

Originally posted by The Spaz
        Tim Euhus.
        Like your pick Spazzo.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I say Kelsay comes of age and gets 7 solo sacks.

Comment

• juice
            • Aug 2003

PP will be a factor at Safety

If Milloy misses any extended period of time I think he may be called on to step in at SS, good coverage skills, a nose for the ball, and he likes to get in on the big play.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
              Maybe?
              • Oct 2003

Kevin Thomas.

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

first off juice.. there is no way that anyone will start in place of milloy other than wire.. no chance.

my pick is baker.. he is going to unseat that worthless slug reese after reese gets *****ed by a few more TEs.
                "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• juice
                  • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
                  first off juice.. there is no way that anyone will start in place of milloy other than wire.. no chance.

my pick is baker.. he is going to unseat that worthless slug reese after reese gets *****ed by a few more TEs.
                  You said Wire would unseat Reese and now it's the Undrafted Rookie FA.. Reese seems to be one of the bright points of this Defense, I dont think Gray would subject a rookie to playing next to Wire and his lack of coverage ability.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Marvelous
                    • Feb 2004

Some interesting post in this thread..
                    I say Terrence Mcgee becomes a playmaker and gets some key picks..

I'm interested in Baker taking starting FS. We need a hungry FS for a change..

Anyone think Crowell steps up? special teams, maybe with the limited defensive time he sees
                    GO BILLS!!! NE
                    Magical Trevor

Comment

• casdhf
                      • Jul 2002

I think Reese wins the FS job by default. It's not that he did anything to win, he just didn't lose it. Wire blew it by sucking in coverage, so they smartly moved him back. If we keep Baker, Reese is in trouble, if he goes and PP stays on Reese is safe.
                      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                        • May 2003

I like Reed on offense and McGee on defense. Big years for both.
                        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                          short bus extraordinaire
                          • Jul 2002

i'd like to see campbell put up decent numbers.
                          Originally posted by yordad
                          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Hounds
                            • Mar 2004

Shaud Williams - everyone has been talking so much about the so called running back controversy but I think Shaud has been playing great. I think he had 67 yards in the 2nd half against the Colts. I am hoping Shaud will be make the team and not just the practise squad. Then really make the most of the playing time that he gets. Although I wish I could say that I think the biggest surprise would be an offensive lineman because they have to be the biggest concern.

Comment

• lordofgun
                              in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                              • Jul 2002

My prediction is that Coy Wire will play so well at SS that they won't hurry Milloy back and may not put Milloy back on the starting unit.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

Working...
                              X