PDA

View Full Version : Calm Ourselves...

BillsMan80
11-05-2002, 03:06 PM
Yes, we played extremely poor, however, a few breaks, and we are in that game. If GW challenges that Riemersma catch, that's 6 and we're back in the game here folks. Every team has an awful game and that was ours. However, that was the game we really missed Antoine Winfield. The Patriots set up a game plan where Antoine Winfield would have been huge. Antoine is one of the best corners in the game when it comes to run support and screen support. We really did miss Winfield though that game, and it was evidently obvious we need him back.

WG
11-05-2002, 03:22 PM
We couldn't have won that game w/ Winfield or anyone else in there. We got schooled in spades. Williams was outcoached out of his hair!

I just hope we start figuring this stuff out before next season.

WG
11-05-2002, 03:22 PM
Williams should grab Gilbride and slap him really hard to try and knock whatever thing it is that's lodged in his cranium that programs him to make sure we pass at every opportunity.

BillsMan80
11-05-2002, 03:28 PM
I know Antoine wouldn't have made a difference, however, that is where we sorely missed him. This game.

SABURZFAN
11-05-2002, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
We couldn't have won that game w/ Winfield or anyone else in there. We got schooled in spades. Williams was outcoached out of his hair!

I just hope we start figuring this stuff out before next season.

i agree with Wys.Gee Dubya is not HC material.