• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • B-DON
    hi
    • Mar 2004

kicking solution

i swear i just heard one of the guys on nfl playbook say the giants released bill gramatica. if so we really take a look cuz lindell flatout sucks.
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

I'm pretty sure Lindell is 7-8 this preseason. Also Bill Gramtica isn't that great and is a pansy. He hurts himself doing that gay little dance he does.

Comment

• B-DON
      hi
      • Mar 2004

why does he do that gay lil dance? cuz he knows how to make field goals unlike lindell. he hasnt made one hard kick all pre season, missed like a 35 yarder and he never makes the kick offs to the goal line so the other team is guaranteed to start at the 30 at the least. check the opp. avg. field position last year and i guarantee we right near the bottom

Comment

• hurls
        • Oct 2003

Originally posted by B-DON
        why does he do that gay lil dance? cuz he knows how to make field goals unlike lindell. he hasnt made one hard kick all pre season, missed like a 35 yarder and he never makes the kick offs to the goal line so the other team is guaranteed to start at the 30 at the least. check the opp. avg. field position last year and i guarantee we right near the bottom
        1st off, Lindell made a 41 yarder(at least) against INDY
        Dude, you are smoking some serious grass. Bill G is a flaming homo, and would be about the same as Lindell, if not worse, in our weather. Lindell is not as bad as everyone makes him to be, at least he's not a flamer jumping up and down over basically a FG attempt. F him and his faggy brother. Are you from his home hovel, I mean town? I hear Nick Mike-Mayer's free also, maybe he should get a shot.
        Last edited by hurls; 09-01-2004, 10:46 PM.

Comment

• juice
          • Aug 2003

Have you even seen any of the games this year? He made like a 46 yder in game 1 and most of his Kickoffs have been to the Goalline or inside the 5 yd line.

Lindell was injured last year.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• B-DON
            hi
            • Mar 2004

ive seen every game and lindell hasnt kicked it past the goaline once and shut up with the injury comment. havent you ever heard of an excuse for being ****ty?

Comment

• B-DON
              hi
              • Mar 2004

i can see where you think he sucks but his brother is better than any kicker we have ever had. and please dont say christie was better

Originally posted by slruh
              1st off, Lindell made a 41 yarder(at least) against INDY
              Dude, you are smoking some serious grass. Bill G is a flaming homo, and would be about the same as Lindell, if not worse, in our weather. Lindell is not as bad as everyone makes him to be, at least he's not a flamer jumping up and down over basically a FG attempt. F him and his faggy brother. Are you from his home hovel, I mean town? I hear Nick Mike-Mayer's free also, maybe he should get a shot.

Comment

• The Spaz
                • Mar 2003

ive seen every game and lindell hasnt kicked it past the goaline once and shut up with the injury comment. havent you ever heard of an excuse for being ****ty?
                Was Lindell injured or not I don't see that as being an excuse. Yeah he sucked last year and has to make up for it this year and so far in preseason he has done that. I have seen him quite a few times put the ball inside the 5 on kickoffs this year.

Comment

• The Spaz
                  • Mar 2003

i can see where you think he sucks but his brother is better than any kicker we have ever had. and please dont say christie was better
                  Your right Christie is a career 77.9 career kicker and Martin is a whopping 78.8.

Comment

• B-DON
                    hi
                    • Mar 2004

a few times my ass maybe once or twice, definitely not more than 2

Originally posted by The Spaz
                    Was Lindell injured or not I don't see that as being an excuse. Yeah he sucked last year and has to make up for it this year and so far in preseason he has done that. I have seen him quite a few times put the ball inside the 5 on kickoffs this year.

Comment

• hurls
                      • Oct 2003

You didn't say let's get his brother. You said let's get the idiot. And Christie was better than Bill G. Remember the 59 yarder vs Miami?

Comment

• The Spaz
                        • Mar 2003

a few times my ass maybe once or twice, definitely not more than 2
                        I have watched every game so far and am sticking to my statement. I'm sure others have seen it as well.

Comment

• juice
                          • Aug 2003

Originally posted by The Spaz
                          I have watched every game so far and am sticking to my statement. I'm sure others have seen it as well.
                          B-Don has selective memory or he's just a :liar2:

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• BillsRockSOMUCH
                            Exhausted of Losing
                            • Mar 2004

I don't want gay B. Gramatica. Lindell has looked good this preseason.

Comment

• hurls
                              • Oct 2003

We shouldn't be worried about the kicking, if our Offense can't get us close enough. Tom Dempsey's club foot couldn't help us there.

Comment

Working...
                              X