X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Official Post Game Cuts!

List them here. The Bills currently have 68 players and will need to get rid of 15. Who will it be? will they keep 4 QBs on the roster? Will they keep 4 TEs? How many WRs will stay? Post your predictions here.
  • Bill Brasky
    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mikey82
    List them here. The Bills currently have 68 players and will need to get rid of 15. Who will it be? will they keep 4 QBs on the roster? Will they keep 4 TEs? How many WRs will stay? Post your predictions here.
    It's not even 4 hours til the end of the game and we haven't seen certain reserves play. GREEDY bastard

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jfreeman
      It's not even 4 hours til the end of the game and we haven't seen certain reserves play. GREEDY bastard

Comment

• Bill Brasky
        Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
        • Jan 2004

Ha. You really want ZB's that bad? What do you use them for anyways, mine just sit in the bank.

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jfreeman
          Ha. You really want ZB's that bad? What do you use them for anyways, mine just sit in the bank.
          Mine sits in the bank to gather interest, so the thiefs can't get at it.

Comment

• FTG
            • Aug 2004

Mine sits in the bank to gather interest, so the thiefs can't get at it.
            how much you have in the bank? I've got close to 2000.
            Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• FTG
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FTG
              about 95 of that used to belong to Mikey

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FTG
                I only have a few hundred.

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FTG
                  about 95 of that used to belong to Mikey
                  I used to have OVER 200,000 ZBs....until LOG decided to start us all from scratch. damn it!!!

Comment

• FTG
                    • Aug 2004

I used to have OVER 200,000 ZBs....until LOG decided to start us all from scratch. damn it!!!
                    Log is such a good man

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                      • May 2003

I think we will keep 4 QBs, at least until Brown gets healthy. This puts a real squeeze at several positions, including TE, WR, RB, DE, and LB. It also helps 2 position guys like Gildon.

I think the guys sure to go include:

Trafford
                      Esposito
                      Haddad
                      Smith
                      Ritzmann
                      Zolman
                      Dixon
                      Haggan
                      Sape

The bubble guys include - pick six - McKenzie or Gildon (I like Gildon to stick);
                      Lawton or Burns ( Lawton to stick); Simonton or S. Williams (Williams to stick); McFarland or Sullivan or Pucillo (McFarland to stick - just my hope, I don't like the other two); Prioleau, just a numbers game.
                      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

I hate to say it...but our LS is gone. Ryan Neufeld is long snapping, so Jon Dorenbos is gone.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                          • May 2003

I hate to say it...but our LS is gone. Ryan Neufeld is long snapping, so Jon Dorenbos is gone.
                          That would be good, actually. It would free up a roster spot for a real position player.
                          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

Man, is this going to be a tough cut. We are going to lose a few good DL and maybe a diamond in the rough too.

I think they should sign Travis Brown to an injury settlement and keep just 3 QBs. i'm fine with Matthews and they can always bring Brown back in week 10.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                              • May 2003

Man, is this going to be a tough cut. We are going to lose a few good DL and maybe a diamond in the rough too.

I think they should sign Travis Brown to an injury settlement and keep just 3 QBs. i'm fine with Matthews and they can always bring Brown back in week 10.
                              I totally agree. Guys like Shaud Williams and Luke Lawton look so good that it's a shame to take up 4 roster spots at QB. Matthews looks like a more than capable backup.

Comment

Working...
                              X