• Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Here's my final 53...

Quarterbacks: Bledsoe, Matthews, Losman
    Running Backs: Henry, McGahee, Williams
    Full Backs: Shelton, Lawton
    Wide Receivers: Moulds, Evans, Reed, Shaw, Aiken
    Tight Ends: Campbell, Neufeld, Euhus
    Offensive Linemen: Jennings, Smith, Teague, Villarrial, Williams, Price, Tucker, Sobieski, Sullivan

Defensive Ends: Schobel, Kelsay, Denney, McKenzie
    Defensive Tackles: Williams, Adams, Edwards, Anderson, Bannan
    Linebackers: Spikes, Fletcher, Posey, Gildon, Stevenson, Stamer, Crowell
    Corners: Vincent, Clements, McGee, Thomas, Greer
    Safeties: Milloy, Reese, Wire, Baker, Prioleau

Kicker: Lindell
    Punter: Moorman

If they keep Travis Brown, Prioleau gets cut. Prioleau could also get cut, after Milloy gets back to 100% again.
    Last edited by Michael82; 09-03-2004, 11:29 AM.
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

I pretty much agree. I love us keeping Lawton and Shaud williams. I am not sure about the safety spot but I pretty much agree with everything.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

Good job, Mikey. I would keep Bannan and PS Ritzmann, and maybe keep McFarland in place of Sullivan, but it makes more sense to keep the veteran and PS the rookie.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ryven
        • Jan 2003

Great job I couldn't agree more.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

As long as I don't see Pucillo's sorry name, I'm happy.

Comment

• mysticsoto
            Too sober for this...
            • Apr 2004

Here are my picks (slightly different):

Tight Ends: Campbell, Neufeld, Trafford
            Offensive Linemen: Jennings, Smith, Teague, Villarrial, Williams, Price, Tucker, Sobieski, Sullivan

PS: Jonathan "Freddie" Smith, Dylan McFarland, Tim Euhus, Lauvale Sape, Gerald Dixon, Constantin Ritzmann, Jason Peters...

I agree that they probably would keep Travis Brown - which would probably bump out Prioleau. I'm not that keen on his play, but he's sort of average and has been here awhile. I would much rather lose Travis if Shane continues to understand and improve with the offense!

I kept Bannan also - Adams and Williams are getting older and do not stuff the run up there like they used to. No doubt they'll be getting tired quicker too.

I put Tim Euhus on the PS. He really didn't do much and requries more developing. At this point, I think Trafford is ahead of him and he can block also. Tim Euhus needs to work on his blocking - very important with a run-oriented offense now!!!

I am glad Shaud was giving the opportunity last night. I liked him the 1st time I saw him and think he's much better than Simonton. Simonton runs like a full back. He may have gained a decent amount against 3rd stringers, but against 1st stringers he would never get anything. Shaud is fast and makes quick cuts. That makes him the better RB!

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
              Tight Ends: Campbell, Neufeld, Euhus

Defensive Ends: Schobel, Kelsay, Denney, McKenzie, Ritzmann
              Defensive Tackles: Williams, Adams, Edwards, Anderson

If they keep Travis Brown, Prioleau gets cut. Prioleau could also get cut, after Milloy gets back to 100% again.
              Got to disagree with you on Lawton and Ritzmann...they are bound for the PS.

Sobieski, Pucillo and Sullivan all looked like crap last night...our OL backups are putrid...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• kgun12
                • Jul 2002

I have a question. Can't they put Brown on the PUP (physically unable to perform) list? And if so doesn't that NOT count as a roster spot? Just wanting to know!
                Retired Air Traffic Controller
                USAF VETERAN
                DAV

Comment

• alohabillsfan
                  • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                  Good job, Mikey. I would keep Bannan and PS Ritzmann, and maybe keep McFarland in place of Sullivan, but it makes more sense to keep the veteran and PS the rookie.
                  I agrre with ys, keep bannan and PS ritzman

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mysticsoto
                    Here are my picks (slightly different):

Tight Ends: Campbell, Neufeld, Trafford

PS: Jonathan "Freddie" Smith, Dylan McFarland, Tim Euhus, Lauvale Sape, Gerald Dixon, Constantin Ritzmann, Jason Peters...

I agree that they probably would keep Travis Brown - which would probably bump out Prioleau. I'm not that keen on his play, but he's sort of average and has been here awhile. I would much rather lose Travis if Shane continues to understand and improve with the offense!

I kept Bannan also - Adams and Williams are getting older and do not stuff the run up there like they used to. No doubt they'll be getting tired quicker too.

I put Tim Euhus on the PS. He really didn't do much and requries more developing. At this point, I think Trafford is ahead of him and he can block also. Tim Euhus needs to work on his blocking - very important with a run-oriented offense now!!!

I am glad Shaud was giving the opportunity last night. I liked him the 1st time I saw him and think he's much better than Simonton. Simonton runs like a full back. He may have gained a decent amount against 3rd stringers, but against 1st stringers he would never get anything. Shaud is fast and makes quick cuts. That makes him the better RB!
                    Euhus will be picked up by another team in a heartbeat if he's moved to PS.
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                      • May 2003

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                      Euhus will be picked up by another team in a heartbeat if he's moved to PS.
                      I agree. Euhus is a really good receiving TE and an improving blocker. He won't be cut. Sape, I believe, was on the active roster for too many games to be PSed.
                      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
                        • Aug 2004

good job dude.
                        http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• Ebenezer
                          Give me a minute...
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by kgun12
                          I have a question. Can't they put Brown on the PUP (physically unable to perform) list? And if so doesn't that NOT count as a roster spot? Just wanting to know!
                          no, they must put him on IR or release him with an injury settlement which would then allow them to bring him back after week 10...after watching Matthews last night that is the route I would take...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

That's actually what I struggled with. I first put Bannan on the team with Ritzmann on the PS, but they flopped them. I think I'm going to go back with my original thoughts...Bannan on the team, Ritzmann on PS.

Practice Squad:Greg Zolman, Dylan McFarland, Jonathan Smith, Constantin Ritzmann, Gerald Dixon, Rod Trafford, Dan Koons (or another team's cut), Daryl Towns (or another team's cut).

Comment

• Ebenezer
                              Give me a minute...
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                              That's actually what I struggled with. I first put Bannan on the team with Ritzmann on the PS, but they flopped them. I think I'm going to go back with my original thoughts...Bannan on the team, Ritzmann on PS.

Practice Squad:Greg Zolman, Dylan McFarland, Jonathan Smith, Constantin Ritzmann, Gerald Dixon, Rod Trafford, Dan Koons (or another team's cut), Daryl Towns (or another team's cut).
                              I agree on the PS except Dixon...the guy blows...he got burned for what should have been a TD and was still interferring on the play...

Comment

Working...
                              X