PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Which RBs should we keep?

G. Host
09-02-2004, 10:59 PM
Ken Simonton, Shaud Williams, Jonathan Smith, and Joe Burns all are competing for the same positions. We do not know how many they plan on keeping.

Pros/Cons:
Ken Simonton - Simonton has experience and is able to play both KR/PR and RB. He helped carry his NFL Europe team. He was in camp last year and we have a completely new offensive coaching want him in camp again. He also is extremely bright.

Shaud Williams - has reportedly played well in camp but is extrememly small for a RB and I do not I think he can handle the hits in the NFL.

Jonathan Smith - Smith is the largest of the RBs and is some what a utility player having played WR, KR, RB and QB before. He was a draft pick so must be seen in positive light by coaching staff.

Joe Burns - He played for Bills last year and was good but not great on special teams. He also seems a bit fragile for a RB.

Sorry I forgot the Poll :blush:

The Spaz
09-02-2004, 11:03 PM
Keep Henry, McGahee, Shaud Williams. Damion Shelton, Luke Lawton.
Put Jonathan Smith on PS.

McBFLO
09-02-2004, 11:38 PM

I agree with those guys. Although small, Williams has shown great burst and seems to have been able to avoid the big hits. He's really shifty. Small RBs can survive in this league, especially in a limited role.

Jayhawk
09-02-2004, 11:40 PM
I'd PS Smith so he can get more expirence, and Williams could be a punt returner or kr

mypoorfriendme
09-02-2004, 11:55 PM
i say we cut mcgahee, after being my favorite bill, he has been sucking since that first game. hes averaged less than 3 ypc since.

Michael82
09-02-2004, 11:58 PM
i say we cut mcgahee, after being my favorite bill, he has been sucking since that first game. hes averaged less than 3 ypc since.
:roflmao:

That's the funniest thing I have ever heard. :snicker:

mypoorfriendme
09-03-2004, 01:59 AM
:roflmao:

That's the funniest thing I have ever heard. :snicker:

dont sound too bitter, do i?

Jan Reimers
09-03-2004, 08:12 AM
That's what I would do, too. Therefore, the Bills will probably keep Simonton and Burns, and PS Williams and Lawton. Smith is listed at WR, but can also play RB. He will probably be PSed, since we'll likely keep only 5 WRs.

ShadowHawk7
09-03-2004, 10:13 AM
Smith would be cool on trick plays, being a RB, QB, and WR. I think he'll be PS'ed. Williams will make the PS at the very least, I think he and Lawton will force Simonton and Burns out, and sneak into the 53.