PDA

View Full Version : Moorman threw a pass?

G. Host
09-03-2004, 09:18 AM
I see in NFL stats that Moorman threw a 15 yard pass.

Was it a trick play?
A recovery from a bad snap?
A blitz vs line requring him to throw rather than kick?

Who caught it and how long was the pass via yard after kick?

I dislike game play-by-play which tells you nothing!

Could Moorman be MM's "trick player"?

Jayhawk
09-03-2004, 10:11 AM
I beleive it was a bad snap

EM Bills Fan 80
09-03-2004, 01:06 PM
I thought it was a fake, no? I thought on the bad snap he ran for a first down, but the passing play was an actual fake

casdhf
09-03-2004, 01:07 PM
It was supposed to be a punt, but the CB didn't have anyone covering him. Moorman tried to throw it for a first and it was the ugliest thing I have ever seen.

G. Host
09-03-2004, 01:41 PM
It was supposed to be a punt, but the CB didn't have anyone covering him. Moorman tried to throw it for a first and it was the ugliest thing I have ever seen.

Tried to throw it? From stats it was a sucessful throw. Did they get a first down?

The Spaz
09-03-2004, 01:44 PM
Tried to throw it? From stats it was a sucessful throw. Did they get a first down?

It's an error he hasn't thrown a pass wether be a trick play or whatever at all during preseason games.

gsobie
09-03-2004, 03:14 PM
It's an error he hasn't thrown a pass wether be a trick play or whatever at all during preseason games.

I was following the game on NFL.com game stats. I couldn't believe when I saw the stat show up for a 15 yd pass by Moorman. The next play stated he was sacked. Then all of a sudden all of the plays that said Moorman were changed to Matthews. So I think it was a mistake.

casdhf
09-03-2004, 03:30 PM

anyone remember the play I'm talking about?