• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kolbiss
    AJ FEELEY..WORST QB RATING IN ALL OF FOOTBALL!! 61.7
    • Dec 2003

Expectaions to high for Evans

I think Evans will be real good eventually......However when is the last time that a rookie receiver really had an imidiate impact like the media and everyone is saying Evans will have?.......Ok beside Boldin. I think we are expecting to much.....Price wasn't that great his rookie year, and Reed couldn't fill the role in his second year. I feel both of those receivers are very gifted. Just my opinion.
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

You are right, in the sense that it takes most WRs a couple of years to develop. I think Evans will be more productive than many rookie WRs and, because of his speed, will take some double team pressure off of Moulds.

But his best seasons are probably a few years down the road.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• danny4804
      AJ FEELEY..WORST QB RATING IN ALL OF FOOTBALL!! 61.7
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
      You are right, in the sense that it takes most WRs a couple of years to develop. I think Evans will be more productive than many rookie WRs and, because of his speed, will take some double team pressure off of Moulds.

But his best seasons are probably a few years down the road.
      I hope so, I just hope he doesn't put to much pressure on himself

Comment

Working...
      X