PDA

View Full Version : ***BillsZone Season Opener Tailgate Party!!!***

Michael82
09-03-2004, 03:38 PM
Well, it's less than 9 days until the Buffalo Bills face the Jacksonville Jaguars. In case you don't already know....we hold tailgate parties at most of the home games, with the home opener to be the big bash with tons of Zoners partying and lots of good eating. :tailgate:

We should be located right by the cemetary and up against the guard rail.
http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10001/billszone-tailgate-map.jpg

Time
We are planning to arrive around 9am, but might meet somewhere else first.

What I need from all of you is a quick roll call....

1. Are you going to the Bills/Jaguars game?
2. Are you planning to come to the BillsZone tailgate party?
3. What time will you arrive?
4. Are you bringing anyone else with you?
5. Can you bring something to share with everyone? (Food or drinks)

Michael82
09-03-2004, 04:00 PM
1. Are you going to the Bills/Jaguars game? Yes, of course!
2. Are you planning to come to the BillsZone tailgate party? Hell yeah!
3. What time will you arrive? I'll be there around 9am or will meet someone earlier.
4. Are you bringing anyone else with you? Nope, just me. :D
5. Can you bring something to share with everyone? (Food or drinks) I'll bring some pop and chips. If you all want me to, I'll also bring some Zweigles hot dogs and rolls to share.

helmetguy
09-03-2004, 04:58 PM

5. Can you bring something to share with everyone? (Food or drinks)[/QUOTE]

Yes
Yes
Who frickin' knows?
Another Zoner
Is slaw okay?

BAM
09-03-2004, 05:01 PM
1. Are you going to the Bills/Jaguars game? I'm considering it!
2. Are you planning to come to the BillsZone tailgate party? Yep!
3. What time will you arrive? around 10AM
4. Are you bringing anyone else with you? Yes my friend Corey
5. Can you bring something to share with everyone? (Food or drinks) Yes, a lot of marijuana :snicker:

Michael82
09-03-2004, 05:02 PM

1. Are you going to the Bills/Jaguars game? Yes
2. Are you planning to come to the BillsZone tailgate party? Yes
3. What time will you arrive? Who frickin' knows?
4. Are you bringing anyone else with you? Another Zoner
5. Can you bring something to share with everyone? (Food or drinks) Is slaw okay?

coleSlaw sounds good. That was good stuff last time. I took the rest of it home and enjoyed it. :hungry:

Michael82
09-03-2004, 05:05 PM
5. Can you bring something to share with everyone? (Food or drinks) Yes, a lot of marijuana :snicker:
marijuana? Come on BAM. Be serious. :mad:

If you bring that stuff to the tailgate, they'll throw us all out or at least arrest you. :shakeno:

BAM
09-03-2004, 05:15 PM
It was a joke, Mike, I'll just bring some coke... it's easier to clean up :snicker: :up:

hurls
09-03-2004, 05:16 PM
3. What time will you arrive? About an hour or so before we go into the game
4. Are you bringing anyone else with you? Yes, NapalmDeath
5. Can you bring something to share with everyone? (Food or drinks) We won't be there to scam any food, just to mingle a bit. But it appears I'll be looking for BAM, and a place to sample the goods, lol.

RedEyE
09-03-2004, 05:18 PM
I'll be stopping by

To buy some pot from Bam :snicker:

hurls
09-03-2004, 05:20 PM
I'll be stopping by

To buy some pot from Bam :snicker:

Mine's better, lol. :bow: :peace:

RedEyE
09-03-2004, 05:21 PM
Mine's better, lol. :bow: :peace:

:rofl:

Didn't even see that before.

BAM
09-03-2004, 05:37 PM
I'm going to bring a case or two of Yuengling with me for any of you that have not tried it yet. Is it in WNY yet?

hurls
09-03-2004, 05:38 PM
I'm going to bring a case or two of Yuengling with me for any of you that have not tried it yet. Is it in WNY yet?

I haven't seen it this far North yet, but I drink that when I visit my parents in Williamsburg. It's not bad.

The_Philster
09-03-2004, 05:44 PM
1. Are you going to the Bills/Jaguars game?Well Duh :D
2. Are you planning to come to the BillsZone tailgate party?I'll consider it :D
3. What time will you arrive?Whenever I get over there
4. Are you bringing anyone else with you?Just some short skinny dago wearing a goofy jersey

RedEyE
09-03-2004, 05:53 PM

I'll try some and not chip in. :up:

G. Host
09-03-2004, 05:54 PM
I got to take a drug test Monday after opener for new job and I am too worried about 2nd hand smoke :scared:

BAM
09-03-2004, 05:55 PM
No need to worry dude we're not bring anything illegal :up:

:rofl: Redeye

Michael82
09-03-2004, 05:56 PM
I got to take a drug test Monday after opener for new job and I am too worried about 2nd hand smoke :scared:
:rofl: There won't be any drugs. So you better stop by. :mad: Rich will be there. :D

G. Host
09-03-2004, 06:14 PM
I have seen some of the posts and the posters must be on drugs to post them! If I can take the test before I go to the game I will - I do not want to take any chances since I am resigning from current job on next Friday.

BAM
09-03-2004, 06:16 PM
More for us then. :peace:
(weak excuse BTW :D )

Valerie
09-03-2004, 06:43 PM
2. Are you planning to come to the BillsZone tailgate party? I suppose
3. What time will you arrive? No clue.
4. Are you bringing anyone else with you? Yes, my father.
5. Can you bring something to share with everyone? (Food or drinks) I plan on bringing a few bagels, cream cheese, and some chips.

What you really need to find out from people is who is bringing plates, cups, utensils and napkins/paper towels. Usually we either don't have enough or have too much.

Michael82
09-03-2004, 07:10 PM
2. Are you planning to come to the BillsZone tailgate party? I suppose
3. What time will you arrive? No clue.
4. Are you bringing anyone else with you? Yes, my father.
5. Can you bring something to share with everyone? (Food or drinks) I plan on bringing a few bagels, cream cheese, and some chips.

What you really need to find out from people is who is bringing plates, cups, utensils and napkins/paper towels. Usually we either don't have enough or have too much.
Can you bring the mimosas too? Those are yummy and go nicely with the bagels and cream cheese. :up: :hungry:

clumping platelets
09-03-2004, 10:56 PM
Eb & I are a go :up:

NapalmDeath
09-03-2004, 11:02 PM

I have had that beer before in Maryland, and in North Carolina, where my parents live. Not bad, but I will stick with My Labatt Blue

hurls
09-03-2004, 11:16 PM
No need to worry dude we're not bring anything illegal :up:

:rofl: Redeye

At least not to the party. :up:

justasportsfan
09-04-2004, 09:59 AM
I'm going to bring a case or two of Yuengling with me for any of you that have not tried it yet. Is it in WNY yet?Woooohooooo! Yuengling :up:

Typ0
09-04-2004, 10:27 AM
I have seen some of the posts and the posters must be on drugs to post them! If I can take the test before I go to the game I will - I do not want to take any chances since I am resigning from current job on next Friday.

Dude you are going to be standing outside and are worried about second hand weed smoke making you fail a drug test? I dare say you have smoked way too much weed and have a serious case of paranoia...plus those tests typically don't even detect occasional marajuana use (I mean inhaling not like that dope Clinton) they only detect long term chronic use. So I think you would probably be OK...if you don't believe me you better not go outside at all between now and when you start your job there is bound to be someone smoking something somewhere.

hurls
09-04-2004, 10:35 AM
Dude you are going to be standing outside and are worried about second hand weed smoke making you fail a drug test? I dare say you have smoked way too much weed and have a serious case of paranoia...plus those tests typically don't even detect occasional marajuana use (I mean inhaling not like that dope Clinton) they only detect long term chronic use. So I think you would probably be OK...if you don't believe me you better not go outside at all between now and when you start your job there is bound to be someone smoking something somewhere.

:clap:

Michael82
09-04-2004, 10:55 AM
I just got word that Typ0 will be cooking a turkey in the parking lot for us. :hungry: :up:

Anyone else coming? Respond here and if you can bring something, even something little...write it here. :D

G. Host
09-04-2004, 11:33 AM

Whatever. I have known people who HAVE failed drug tests and never smoked.
I have never smoked in my life and do not want to be 'probably be OK' when I am resigning a job and taking a new one after opener. Sort of tempting fate like showing glee about opposing players getting hurt.

If I can take test before opener I'll try to stop by. Anyways I get the impression that someone will be smoking MJs and I never liked the smell.

hurls
09-04-2004, 11:47 AM
I have never smoked in my life and do not want to be 'probably be OK' when I am resigning a job and taking a new one after opener. Sort of tempting fate like showing glee about opposing players getting hurt.

If I can take test before opener I'll try to stop by. Anyways I get the impression that someone will be smoking MJs and I never liked the smell.

If you are thinking of passing because of possible marijuana smoke, that is the lamest thing I've ever heard. Have you ever been to a game? You may as well stay home. There's people smoking all around, even in the game I've seen blunts go around. Wake up and grow up. You're not gonna fail a test because guys 3 cars down are passing a bowl. Jesus Christ already. :nervous:

Michael82
09-04-2004, 01:26 PM

I will make sure that no one is doing any drugs at our tailgate party. It has never happened at our tailgate before and this won't be any different. Nothing illegal will be done at our tailgate. I promise.

BAM
09-04-2004, 02:04 PM

THATHURMANATOR
09-04-2004, 02:13 PM
1. Are you going to the Bills/Jaguars game? YES
2. Are you planning to come to the BillsZone tailgate party? MAYBE
3. What time will you arrive? Who knows
4. Are you bringing anyone else with you? maybe
5. Can you bring something to share with everyone? (Food or drinks) we will see.

G. Host
09-04-2004, 02:23 PM
I will make sure that no one is doing any drugs at our tailgate party. It has never happened at our tailgate before and this won't be any different. Nothing illegal will be done at our tailgate. I promise.

Doesn't appear I will be wanted by most of posters anyhow. :shakeno:

Michael82
09-04-2004, 02:33 PM
You are more than welcome to stop by. :up:

BAM
09-04-2004, 02:35 PM
I'd like to meet ya man! I have nothing against you, I just think you're crazy if you have never really stopped to think about how many people actually smoke out in the parking lot. I'm not saying I will be (cause I won't I have a good job and a 100% clean record and I don't want to risk it), but you'd be surprised.

Sabre Ally
09-04-2004, 03:50 PM
1. Are you going to the Bills/Jaguars game?Yes
2. Are you planning to come to the BillsZone tailgate party?Eventually
3. What time will you arrive? Whenever Phil and Joe get there
4. Are you bringing anyone else with you? Nope, just Phil and Joe
5. Can you bring something to share with everyone? (Food or drinks) I have some paper plates I can bring

hurls
09-04-2004, 05:02 PM

I think you're just taking it the wrong way. It's not like there's gonna be a group eating, a group smoking, and a group chopping lines. I'm just stating there will be some people in the Parking Lot smoking, you can't be naive to that. Stop by and eat a burger!

Cntrygal
09-04-2004, 07:58 PM
1. Are you going to the Bills/Jaguars game? Yes.
2. Are you planning to come to the BillsZone tailgate party? Yes.
3. What time will you arrive? No idea.
4. Are you bringing anyone else with you? Yes, there will be two of us.
5. Can you bring something to share with everyone? (Food or drinks) :idunno: I could swing by a grocery store and pick up some chips or something. Since I will be in Buffalo a few days before the game, I can wait and see what all everyone else is bringing.

Cntrygal
09-04-2004, 08:07 PM
aww... comeon to the tailgate G. Host. I won't be partaking in any illegal drugs either. But I may kick Mikey's ass just for the hell of it. Why don't ya come watch. :D

Typ0
09-04-2004, 10:13 PM
aww... comeon to the tailgate G. Host. I won't be partaking in any illegal drugs either. But I may kick Mikey's ass just for the hell of it. Why don't ya come watch. :D

Can you kick Phils ass too?

The_Philster
09-04-2004, 10:15 PM
Can you kick Phils ass too?
:huh: How did my name get brought up?

Typ0
09-04-2004, 10:16 PM

I hope you aren't talking about me...just because I might disagree with your line of reasoning on one thing or another does not mean that I have passed judgement on you. That is not my place. I love to meet new people and I don't know squat about you so there is no way I wouldn't want you along.

Typ0
09-04-2004, 10:17 PM
:huh: How did my name get brought up?

I brought it up. If CNTRY is going to be kicking Mikeys ass I think she should kick yours too that's all. Don't go getting all in a hissy on me now it's late and I'm in the middle of a big party here...I'm off to the campsite.

The_Philster
09-04-2004, 10:20 PM
a hissy? :huh:
If you mean as in the way I was upset the other day when it was pile on Phil and call him a ****** day...I was having a rotten week

Michael82
09-05-2004, 10:53 AM
Anyone else coming? Dozer? LOG? mybills? Churchie? Voltron? hemi? Shelby? :scratch:

kardshark19
09-05-2004, 01:11 PM
Yep
Yep
try and get there around 9
my bro
what should i bring? i can bring some bratwursts, or hot dogs, or hamburger/hot dog rolls? beer is always safe too

Michael82
09-05-2004, 01:25 PM
Yep
Yep
try and get there around 9
my bro
what should i bring? i can bring some bratwursts, or hot dogs, or hamburger/hot dog rolls? beer is always safe too
If you can bring some burgers and brats and of course rolls, that'd be perfect. I'm bringing a bunch of Zweigles hots. :up:

hurls
09-05-2004, 01:28 PM
I'm bringing a bunch of Zweigles hots. :up:

Oh no, just the mention of those sends my buddy to orgasmic heights, lol.

Michael82
09-05-2004, 01:41 PM
Oh no, just the mention of those sends my buddy to orgasmic heights, lol.

They are really good. :hungry:

BAM
09-05-2004, 01:42 PM
I'll be sure to stay away from your friend slruh, I don't need any extra topping on my hotdog. :D

hurls
09-05-2004, 01:45 PM
I'll be sure to stay away from your friend slruh, I don't need any extra topping on my hotdog. :D

ew

Halbert
09-05-2004, 04:23 PM
Zweigkkake

hurls
09-05-2004, 04:28 PM
Zweigkkake

LMAO.

Speaking of that, did you hear Dan Rather say Bukkake on air, when trying to pronounce the Russian city where 2 planes collided. Howard Stern played it. :rofl:

gggbills
09-06-2004, 01:38 AM

Ya know, I do not think you will fail a drug test because of second hand smoke.....on the other hand, it's not my job or my money that is on the line. Playing it safe, (even overly safe), when your job and money is at stake is not a crime. Do what you think is best, and good luck at your new job.

Michael82
09-06-2004, 09:40 AM
Ya know, I do not think you will fail a drug test because of second hand smoke.....on the other hand, it's not my job or my money that is on the line. Playing it safe, (even overly safe), when your job and money is at stake is not a crime. Do what you think is best, and good luck at your new job.
I agree. Good post. :up:

G. Host
09-06-2004, 10:20 AM
I am sure BZ will be having other tailgates after I sign and go thru tests (the polygraphs are what really woory me) and I plan on being at Buffalo Brew Pub if I can find transportation on Saturday. Due to new job I am flying rather than driving and since it is at last minute it is hard to justify cost of rental car as well. Oh well at least rent at my Mom's is free.

Sabre Ally
09-06-2004, 10:25 AM
I am sure BZ will be having other tailgates after I sign and go thru tests (the polygraphs are what really woory me) and I plan on being at Buffalo Brew Pub if I can find transportation on Saturday. Due to new job I am flying rather than driving and since it is at last minute it is hard to justify cost of rental car as well. Oh well at least rent at my Mom's is free.

If you're staying somewhere in/near Buffalo, getting you there should be no problem.

mchurchfie
09-06-2004, 02:03 PM
Anyone else coming? Dozer? LOG? mybills? Churchie? Voltron? hemi?? :scratch:
I'll be there Mikey:up:, with maybe a few friends.:naughty:

The_Philster
09-06-2004, 02:07 PM
:shakeno: Your groupies *ahem* friends will eat up all the food.

Michael82
09-06-2004, 02:27 PM
If they are women...you better share with the less fortunate. :mad: :pray:

hurls
09-06-2004, 06:23 PM
I don't even know how to pronounce my name, so I'm going incognito, anonymously. Saves me the trouble

Cntrygal
09-06-2004, 06:31 PM
I don't even know how to pronounce my name, so I'm going incognito, anonymously. Saves me the trouble

I figured we could just call you "slush". :idunno:

hurls
09-06-2004, 06:50 PM
I figured we could just call you "slush". :idunno:

Slush?!?!?! Oh well. How about I bribe the right person to reverse it? :;

If I go by Mike, people will be confused. I'll be wearing a McGahee jersey, call me Willis. :huh:

BAM
09-06-2004, 06:59 PM
what's slruh mean anyways?

Michael82
09-07-2004, 12:01 AM
Slush?!?!?! Oh well. How about I bribe the right person to reverse it? :;

If I go by Mike, people will be confused. I'll be wearing a McGahee jersey, call me Willis. :huh:
I'll be wearing my Willis McGahee jersey too and my name is Mike also. :D

TRY AGAIN. :snicker:

kardshark19
09-07-2004, 12:07 AM

ialways thought you just spelled hurls backwards :idunno:

mybills
09-07-2004, 09:36 AM
3. What time will you arrive? A.S.A.P.
4. Are you bringing anyone else with you? my kids
5. Can you bring something to share with everyone? (Food or drinks) Last year I brought paper goods & cups. I blieve they got thrown away since someone else brought some, too. I'm bringing a small grill and food for the 3 of us. Sorry, I just don't like waste.
btw, keep that boner smell away from me & my kids. Thanks! :up:

Patrick76777
09-07-2004, 09:45 AM

-Yes

- I'll stop by for a few minutes. My tailgate (about 10-12 people) is right next to the Zone tailgate.

- About 9

- Not to the Zone party

-sorry, spending cash on my own party, I'm just stopping by to say hi.

Halbert
09-07-2004, 10:52 AM
My mom and I will be sitting with you guys but I'm not yet sure where we are tailgating. My Aunt is having a party and my mom might want to park next to them, but some days she has trouble walking long distances so she might want to park in handicap which is close to you guys. We probably will have to wait until that morning to be sure. She was talking today about some homemade sausage (some guy she knows) and a tomato/onion/mozzarella salad. She always brings more stuff so there will probably be something else, too.

I pretty sure I know where you'll be but somebody do me a favor and PM me your cell number so I can call in case I have any trouble.

Also, my dad now wants to go so if anybody hears of a ticket let me know.

BAM
09-07-2004, 11:06 AM
Pride has a couple for sale still I believe. PM him.

Pride
09-07-2004, 12:14 PM
Me +1

R. Rich
09-07-2004, 01:19 PM

1. Yes.

2. Yes.

3. Whenever the heck I feel like it.

4. Yes.

5. Maybe. We'll see.

Michael82
09-07-2004, 01:22 PM
3. What time will you arrive? A.S.A.P.
4. Are you bringing anyone else with you? my kids
5. Can you bring something to share with everyone? (Food or drinks) Last year I brought paper goods & cups. I blieve they got thrown away since someone else brought some, too. I'm bringing a small grill and food for the 3 of us. Sorry, I just don't like waste.
btw, keep that boner smell away from me & my kids. Thanks! :up:
I think Ebenezer or Clump has a box with all the plasticware, plates, and napkins from last years party. I'm not sure though.

hurls
09-07-2004, 03:19 PM

what Kardshark said

RedEyE
09-07-2004, 05:24 PM
:rofl: At this thread.

I think some people truly believe that we are all going to be hot-boxing in Typo's keg mobile.

I haven't smoked pot in 6 years and don't plan on starting now. I'll be high on a more legal drug - BEER.

Michael82
09-07-2004, 05:48 PM
:rofl: At this thread.

I think some people truly believe that we are all going to be hot-boxing in Typo's keg mobile.

I haven't smoked pot in 6 years and don't plan on starting now. I'll be high on a more legal drug - BEER.
I agree. :snicker:

Plus, we'll be so busy chatting with eachother and eating Typ0's yummy turkey that no one will have time to smoke pot. :D

hurls
09-07-2004, 05:52 PM
I agree. :snicker:

Plus, we'll be so busy chatting with eachother and eating Typ0's yummy turkey that no one will have time to smoke pot. :D

Oh, there's time. Time BEFORE showing up at the party to eat all the turkey!

SaviorFlutie!
09-08-2004, 07:32 AM
Smoking is good!

shotgun
09-08-2004, 06:15 PM
eating, a group smoking, and a group chopping lines :roflmao:

hurls
09-08-2004, 07:01 PM
eating, a group smoking, and a group chopping lines :roflmao:

I'll be in the 2nd group, then the first, then the second, then the first.......

Hey shotgun, I got my official walking papers from your BBI buddy I B Def today. :rofl:

BAM
09-08-2004, 08:18 PM
Those groups sound enticing.

Halbert
09-08-2004, 11:57 PM
I'll be high on life.

Oh, and beer.

Michael82
09-09-2004, 09:47 AM
Hey shotgun, I got my official walking papers from your BBI buddy I B Def today. :rofl:

Really??? Sweet! :up:

I wonder who else BillsZone can get fired.... :snicker:

:jk:

WNYnut
09-09-2004, 11:00 AM

hahaha, if that's the case (#5), i may have to stop by.........hahaha

shotgun
09-10-2004, 07:14 AM
u know thats were i park every time when i go to the games so stay out of my spot i will get there befor u just look for my mini van ,,,

go bills !!!!

Halbert
09-10-2004, 03:28 PM
Well everything's changed since my last post.

Now my sister and aunt are going so we're parking in Lot 1 to be near their party and to be close to where my mom is sitting. I'll be walking over to the BFZ party laters, probably 11:30 or so.

shelby
09-10-2004, 03:53 PM
Drink some :beers: for me y'all...wish i could be there.
:(

Ebenezer
09-10-2004, 04:57 PM
I think Ebenezer or Clump has a box with all the plasticware, plates, and napkins from last years party. I'm not sure though.

I have a box of stuff...I will be bringing it

The_Philster
09-10-2004, 06:23 PM
Well everything's changed since my last post.

Now my sister and aunt are going so we're parking in Lot 1 to be near their party and to be close to where my mom is sitting. I'll be walking over to the BFZ party laters, probably 11:30 or so.
Lot 1, huh? You'll be nearby the Helmet Crew :up:

Halbert
09-11-2004, 01:05 AM
Exactly. I can eat some grub, do a bowling ball shot (or four), throw a nerf football around, and still make the zone party at noon. I want to have it all. A dump at Mehser's would make my day complete.

hurls
09-11-2004, 07:00 AM
Exactly. I can eat some grub, do a bowling ball shot (or four), throw a nerf football around, and still make the zone party at noon. I want to have it all. A dump at Mehser's would make my day complete.

Make it a "dump on Mehser", and I'll join you. :up:

J/K TM, needed 1 last shot.

Michael82
09-11-2004, 11:48 AM
We usually start getting everything packed up and ready to head in at noon. You might not make the Zoner party if u get there that late. Try to get there by 11am. :up: