X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pcnorth22
    • Mar 2003

Bills Road Opener in Oak-town

I just found out that I've got a ticket to week 2 in Oakland. Luckily, I live in San Francisco, so its a short trip. Going with Raiders fans..who insist I can have the ticket only if I refuse to wear Bills stuff. To avoid being killed in the Coliseum, I'll think I go along with their request.
  • ArcticWildMan

Probably a good idea to not wear Bills gear unless you have a large number of fellow Bills fans with you. The folks in the Colliseum don't exactly have the most stellar reputation for treating opposing team's fans very nicely.

Comment

• pcnorth22
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
      Probably a good idea to not wear Bills gear unless you have a large number of fellow Bills fans with you. The folks in the Colliseum don't exactly have the most stellar reputation for treating opposing team's fans very nicely.
      No not at all...now if I only I was around when the Bills played the 49ers...but that game is the day after Christmas, I'll be back in B'Lo. I could go to Candlestick with a buffalo suit on and people would offer me some wine and sushi...its a different crowd on this side of the bay

Comment

• Marvelous
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
        Srew that! get your bloody nose and walk around like "WHAT!"
        after going to games @ Miami over the years i've learned to avoid the BS until the game is lost or late in the 4th as it sucks to get the boot and miss the game

But talk ***** often & frequently
        GO BILLS!!! NE
        Magical Trevor

Comment

• finsrclowns
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by pcnorth22
          I just found out that I've got a ticket to week 2 in Oakland. Luckily, I live in San Francisco, so its a short trip. Going with Raiders fans..who insist I can have the ticket only if I refuse to wear Bills stuff. To avoid being killed in the Coliseum, I'll think I go along with their request.
          wuss!
          finsrclowns

Comment

Working...
          X