X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sabreshockey096
    • Oct 2003

ESPN NHL 2k5

anybody buy ESPN NHL 2k5? the game is pretty sweet the franchise mode is alot better and the addition with the minor leauge system is great they've added more stuff to the unlockables and they have commonwealth (hope i spelled that right) stadium and the fighting has improved alot ive already started my franchise with buffalo the one problem ive noticed is they say derek roy's last name like patrick roy's last name this game is friggin sweet and everyone should go buy it
    http://www.myspace.com/krixside
  • Bill Brasky
    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sabreshockey096
    anybody buy ESPN NHL 2k5? the game is pretty sweet the franchise mode is alot better and the addition with the minor leauge system is great they've added more stuff to the unlockables and they have commonwealth (hope i spelled that right) stadium and the fighting has improved alot ive already started my franchise with buffalo the one problem ive noticed is they say derek roy's last name like patrick roy's last name this game is friggin sweet and everyone should go buy it
    I bought it tonight and played a few games. I can't really figure out how to do the jukes and tension increase/decrease but nonetheless it's a sweet game. I heard there is a way to edit songs that play after goals but I haven't figured that out either.

Also, I set periods to 7 mins, but whenever I play a game each period lasts 20 mins?? WTF?

Comment

• SkateZilla
      • Dec 2002

You Had To Start another Thread Didnt Ya?

1. Yeah Derek's Name Was Siad Wrong In Last Years Version...

2. Fighting Is hella Better... I Can Drag the Mofo's Center Ice .. and Kick the Crap Outta Them.

3. You Sure You Didnt Change Game Speed or Something??..

AS For Custom Sound Tracks.. Instead of Explaining it all again.. check this thread out...
      Play ESPN fantasy games. Create or join a fantasy league. Use the ESPN Draft kit, read fantasy blogs, watch video, or listen to ESPN fantasy podcasts.
      Skate Zilla
      -----------------------
      Skate Zilla HD Studios:
      SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

• pyrrhonist
        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by SkateZilla
        You Had To Start another Thread Didnt Ya?
        I was thinking the same thing. Not to sound like a "Board Nazi", but I don't see why we'd need 2 threads on the same topic.

Of course, SkateZilla, you didn't exactly call yours 'ESPN NHL2K5', you called it ESPN NHL 2005---Which is similar to EA's title.

Comment

• SkateZilla
          • Dec 2002

ESPN NHL 2005 FOR XBOX..

That was the Title Of Mine.. Whatcha Mean I Didnt Say ESPN?

lmao.. Im Trying to Figure out how to change my Xbox Live Profile thingy.. im tired of seeing ANAHIEM on my Xbox Live Screen... and next to my name in the ranking...
          Skate Zilla
          -----------------------
          Skate Zilla HD Studios:
          SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

• Bill Brasky
            Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
            • Jan 2004

I have the ps2 version and I don't think it allows me to control music at all (other than volumes on the rink).

I think when I set the period time to 7 mins, it shows it at 20, but simulates the time to run faster.

The only real beef I have so far is my defense plays soooooooo slow and other teams really get a lot of fast breaks against me. Also, when I try to up the tension level it NEVER works and it's starting to piss me off.

Comment

• sabreshockey096
              • Oct 2003

thats my fault for not seeing the post i all i saw was nhl 2005 and i thought EA i missed the espn part
              http://www.myspace.com/krixside

Comment

Working...
              X