PDA

View Full Version : Pucillo

northernbillfan
09-03-2004, 11:20 PM
I have a feeling he won't be starting next weekend.

I noticed he was a only a substitute in the last two preseason games. I know he is susceptible to the pass rush and can blow blocks. He is one of the bigger weaknesses on our front line.

Do you think he needs to sit for a while?

DATGUY52
09-03-2004, 11:29 PM

I noticed he was a only a substitute in the last two preseason games. I know he is susceptible to the pass rush and can blow blocks. He is one of the bigger weaknesses on our front line.

Sit on another team's roster!

NapalmDeath
09-03-2004, 11:32 PM

Sit? No I think he needs to be CUT

northernbillfan
09-03-2004, 11:36 PM
Can you get that message across to Mularkey? He seems to be going with the same starters as last season.

BillsRockSOMUCH
09-03-2004, 11:45 PM
Can you get that message across to Mularkey? He seems to be going with the same starters as last season.
Pucillio has already been demoted to backup.

northernbillfan
09-03-2004, 11:48 PM
Phew, I missed that bit of info, and I gather news for the site. Only I wasn't around until a couple of weeks ago.

That's a huge sigh of relief. Perhaps he will be axed on Sunday.

BillsRockSOMUCH
09-03-2004, 11:57 PM
Phew, I missed that bit of info, and I gather news for the site. Only I wasn't around until a couple of weeks ago.

That's a huge sigh of relief. Perhaps he will be axed on Sunday.
About two weeks ago he was demoted and Lawerence Smith was named the starter.

LifetimeBillsFan
09-04-2004, 04:40 AM
With two more penalties on Thursday night, while playing against the Lions' scrubs, IMHO the only place Pucillo should be sitting is on an airplane back home to wherever he comes from.