• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • G. Host
    Banned
    • Jul 2002

Can Jon Dorenbos backup LBs?

First of all I do not watch college football so I have no idea how well he did in college other than seeing a few reports.

Is Jon Dorenbos a depth player (3rd level) on LB as well as LS and if so which LB position? I would assume middle since he is not fast or large enough, I think, to cover TEs or WRs. He played LB in college. He seems to be a fairly solid tackler.
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by G. Host
    First of all I do not watch college football so I have no idea how well he did in college other than seeing a few reports.

Is Jon Dorenbos a depth player (3rd level) on LB as well as LS and if so which LB position? I would assume middle since he is not fast or large enough, I think, to cover TEs or WRs. He played LB in college. He seems to be a fairly solid tackler.
    I don't think he even saw regular duty as a LB in college at UTEP.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

Originally posted by The Spaz
      I don't think he even saw regular duty as a LB in college at UTEP.
      That's my recollection, too, Spaz.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

he is a magician.. that can long snap.

that is all.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• BAM
          • Sep 2003

I think he's a goner.

Comment

• TigerJ
            • Jul 2002

He's not a goner until Buffalo finds someone else who can long snap with accuracy and velocity. Long snapping is THAT important. If the Bills were to a point they had to press Dorenbos into duty as a linebacker, the defence would be in sorry shape.
            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
            X