PDA

View Full Version : Peerless Price: Personal foul vs Washington

G. Host
09-04-2004, 05:35 PM
In DC you can not stop yourself from seeing segments of Washington Redsuck games. Saw a local program and they made it sound like Peerless was manhandled by Washington and it is why he got the personal foul. Sounds like the Peerless we remember.

Did anybody see the game?

Aside from the money, do you think Peerless regrets leaving Buffalo? Last year he could have been top banana after Moulds got hurt but he blew his opprotunity! :doh:

Cntrygal
09-04-2004, 07:29 PM
In DC you can not stop yourself from seeing segments of Washington Redsuck games. Saw a local program and they made it sound like Peerless was manhandled by Washington and it is why he got the personal foul. Sounds like the Peerless we remember.

Did anybody see the game?

Aside from the money, do you think Peerless regrets leaving Buffalo? Last year he could have been top banana after Moulds got hurt but he blew his opprotunity! :doh:

I missed it, but it doesn't surprise me. I'd be surprised if he didn't regret leaving Buffalo, but I don't think he'd admit it anytime in the next 10 years or so.

The Spaz
09-04-2004, 07:50 PM
I missed it, but it doesn't surprise me. I'd be surprised if he didn't regret leaving Buffalo, but I don't think he'd admit it anytime in the next 10 years or so.

He won't regeret it until he spends all of signing bonus.:snicker: