PDA

View Full Version : Lawyer Milloy came into my work today..

EM Bills Fan 80
09-04-2004, 08:49 PM
A buddy of mine said Lawyer MIlloy came into our work today (Sams Club in Cheektowaga) and my buddy talked to him and asked him if he really planned on coming back vs the Jags and Lawyer told him that he thinks he'll prolly sit out until Week 4 because he doesn't wanna risk re-injuring his arm.

Just thought I'd let everyone know.

LtBillsFan66
09-04-2004, 08:51 PM
Crap.

Although I think Wire will be ok.

LtBillsFan66
09-04-2004, 08:52 PM
Oh. Be prepared for an onslought of people who don't believe you...

BillsNick
09-04-2004, 09:24 PM
Well, it could be worse, ya know. :scared:

Tatonka
09-04-2004, 09:33 PM
wire will be fine. no worries.

TigerJ
09-04-2004, 09:38 PM
Week four is game three. If the Bills can't cover for the loss of a starter for two games this is a pretty sorry team, even if that starter is a star like Milloy. I think Wire will be OK.

Tatonka
09-04-2004, 09:40 PM
he will be back for new england. no doubt.

:snicker:

ScottLawrence
09-04-2004, 10:23 PM
I believe him for some reason.

So he is basically missing two games.

NapalmDeath
09-04-2004, 10:32 PM
2 games is not that bad. Wire can get it done for 2 games. (I hope)

juice
09-04-2004, 11:05 PM
:cry: If Milloy's absence costs us one of those first two games we could easily be looking at a 1-4 start to the season with the other 3 games against AFC-E opponents.. His Injury could be a huge blow to this season.

The Spaz
09-04-2004, 11:07 PM
:cry: If Milloy's absence costs us one of those first two games we could easily be looking at a 1-4 start to the season with the other 3 games against AFC-E opponents.. His Injury could be a huge blow to this season.

Don't worry Juice Reese will save the day. :peace:

Mr. Cynical
09-04-2004, 11:08 PM
Sounds believable. Why not. And Wire should be fine. I'm not worried about that...plenty of other things to worry about. :;

juice
09-04-2004, 11:09 PM
Unless Wire is completly lost in coverage like he was at times in the Detroit game. :shocked:

Mr. Cynical
09-04-2004, 11:09 PM
:laughter:

SABURZFAN
09-05-2004, 06:32 AM
Unless Wire is completly lost in coverage like he was at times in the Detroit game. :shocked:

be prepared for your own funeral if you're gonna talk bad about wire.we have a Zoner who is a big wire fan and she can get pretty mean.you don't want to mess with her.

you have been warned. :worry:

The Natrix
09-05-2004, 06:46 AM
Wire will do just fine. I like the secondary depth. I'm more concerned about the front 7, specifically the pass rush.

shelby
09-05-2004, 06:59 AM
be prepared for your own funeral if you're gonna talk bad about wire.we have a Zoner who is a big wire fan and she can get pretty mean.you don't want to mess with her.

:ontome:

G. Host
09-05-2004, 08:58 AM

Tell her, whomever she is, that Cindy (#89) carries Wite Shirts and Hats (from his foundation) and has been able to get them signed for people. She got me one and a shirt + hat for chartity event I did.

Michael82
09-05-2004, 11:07 AM
Tell her, whomever she is, that Cindy (#89) carries Wite Shirts and Hats (from his foundation) and has been able to get them signed for people. She got me one and a shirt + hat for chartity event I did.
I got shelby a Autographed Wire shirt and 8x10 last year, and a Wire hat for me. :D

EM Bills Fan 80
09-05-2004, 12:16 PM
Oh. Be prepared for an onslought of people who don't believe you...

Well, hopefully most of you believe me cause im not lying. A few of the Bills actually have memberships there. I know Milloy came in last year a couple weeks after signing here and than again later in the season. He drives a really sick black hummer. McGahee also got a membership last year. Also a friends brother of mine who worked at Media Play in cheektowaga said Bills players used to come in all the time. Posey came in once and so did Ron Edwards and RJ

FTG
09-05-2004, 12:22 PM
Well, hopefully most of you believe me cause im not lying. A few of the Bills actually have memberships there. I know Milloy came in last year a couple weeks after signing here and than again later in the season. He drives a really sick black hummer. McGahee also got a membership last year. Also a friends brother of mine who worked at Media Play in cheektowaga said Bills players used to come in all the time. Posey came in once and so did Ron Edwards and RJ

We believe you. We just don't believe your friend :D

J/K

EM Bills Fan 80
09-05-2004, 12:23 PM
LOL :D

mchurchfie
09-05-2004, 01:15 PM
Wire still has no coverage abilities, he still sucks.:down: He got turned around a few times in the Detroit game. I hope it doesn't end up costing us

THenry2034
09-05-2004, 04:50 PM
Believe it bro....it was me who talked to him. I was in Electronics that day when I saw the guy walking towards me with his arm in a cast and sling up to like almost past his elbow. Asked him how his arm was and with a grin and a quick little laugh he was like "Broke....." (No effin' way Laywer?.......) Then I asked if it was true if he was gonna try to come back for opening day and he was said he didn't wanna re-injure i again and that he was gonna probably be back after the bye week.

Helped him load his car up when it was poring out when he first game in last year....a few days before the Bengals game. Real nice guy....down to earth. His Hummer was pretty sawweet, but I guess he was driving a yellow escalade or something. I don't know....I didn't see it so.....

shelby
09-05-2004, 04:56 PM
I got shelby a Autographed Wire shirt and 8x10 last year, and a Wire hat for me. :D
:up:

Earthquake Enyart
09-08-2004, 06:28 AM
I don't believe any of you guys. No way Milloy is at a Sam's club. You think I just fell off a turnip truck?

The Spaz
09-08-2004, 06:38 AM
I don't believe any of you guys. No way Milloy is at a Sam's club. You think I just fell off a turnip truck?

Pay up now!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bling:

casdhf
09-08-2004, 06:58 AM

Incerceptions thus far:

Reese - 0
Wire - 1

Earthquake Enyart
09-08-2004, 07:06 AM
Plus there's no way any of the Bills would be seen dead in Cheektowaga. This story has too many holes.

mybills
09-08-2004, 08:17 AM
Lawyer told him that he thinks he'll prolly sit out until Week 4 because he doesn't wanna risk re-injuring his arm.

Not to be an "I told ya so" but...
I told ya so! :;

btw, :rofl: EE!

tampabay25690
09-08-2004, 10:04 AM

I agree with you 100%, Im not really a Wire fan myself.....Milloy will be a huge loss in the secondary!!!

tampabay25690
09-08-2004, 10:06 AM
Plus there's no way any of the Bills would be seen dead in Cheektowaga. This story has too many holes.

You would be surprised but there is a few Bills that do live in Cheektowaga..When Thurman played in Buffalo he use to live in South Cheektowaga off of Losson. My G/f from high school use to babysit for him..

I know many of the Bills live behing the golf dome in the condos at Wehrle and Transit, they have a contract there with the Bills and players....

Earthquake Enyart
09-08-2004, 11:10 AM
You would be surprised but there is a few Bills that do live in Cheektowaga..When Thurman played in Buffalo he use to live in South Cheektowaga off of Losson. My G/f from high school use to babysit for him..

I know many of the Bills live behing the golf dome in the condos at Wehrle and Transit, they have a contract there with the Bills and players....
No way. Maybe the practice squad guys.

Most head south to garden spots like Eden.

The Spaz
09-08-2004, 11:41 AM
No way. Maybe the practice squad guys.

Most head south to garden spots like Eden.

Who cares pay me now! I want payment in full.

Tatonka
09-08-2004, 12:42 PM
i will take my payment now too, ee.. anytime your ready.