PDA

View Full Version : lawrence smith

Billsouth
09-04-2004, 09:28 PM
IMO he is going to be a very good guard. he shows intelligence and desire and reminds me of a YOUNG rueben brown. i know this is based solely on 2 preseason games which mean absolutely nothing. nonetheless, the combination of the optimist in me and his play have led me to make such a statement.

as a result i think puke may be GONE!!

TigerJ
09-04-2004, 09:34 PM
I'm gonna just hope for a decent line this season. If Lawrence Smith turns out to be a ten year fixture and multiple pro bowl participant, that would be a very nice bonus, but first things first.

ShadowHawk7
09-04-2004, 09:38 PM
Love the entusiasm, waiting for results.

Tatonka
09-04-2004, 09:56 PM
lets just say this..

up to this point, lawrence smith has done nothing to show me he won't be solid.. at the very least.

he will have to show some consistency for me to be confident in him.. but at least he has shown some promise.. which is something that i never had.. not for a single play, in pucillo.

ScottLawrence
09-04-2004, 10:15 PM
lets just say this..

up to this point, lawrence smith has done nothing to show me he won't be solid.. at the very least.

he will have to show some consistency for me to be confident in him.. but at least he has shown some promise.. which is something that i never had.. not for a single play, in pucillo.

Lawrence has played well but, probably a suprise to many of you.... I thought Ben Sobieski was the best offensive lineman of the preseason.(In terms of backups) Watch him every play, he doesn't get pushed around and knows what hes doing.

He is going to be a very solid Guard/Center in the future.