X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheGhostofJimKelly
    • May 2003

Jay Glazier interviews McGahee

I can't decide if I like this or not, or is it going to blow up in the teams face.

• LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

I like it. I don't mind McGahee's stance at all.

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone
      I like it. I don't mind McGahee's stance at all.
      i agree.

i still think henry is a beast this year.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• LABillsFan
        • Aug 2002

I want barbequed ribs
        I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
          Maybe?
          • Oct 2003

"It's fine, but they have to equal it out," he said. "You can't have one go all first quarter than I come in second. I think we need the same amount first quarter, same amount second quarter. But still it will be hard to get into a rhythm like that. It could be good or it could be bad. I just have to work with it."

I like his fire as well. Trouble is, the odds of it playing out the way WM wants it to are slim to none, so this only cements my feeling that there is going to be controversy. And since both backs are the kind that need alot of runs to get into the groove, it may also limit their productivity it they split carries.

One of the biggest problems that struck the Bills offense a year ago was the poor decisions made by former-all-world QB Drew Bledsoe. Bledsoe, who loves to sling it downfield often, held on to the ball way too long. He would drop back, sit in the pocket, sit, sit, sit ... and bam, get the snot knocked out of him.

Good analysis except for that "all-world" moniker. WTF is that?

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍