• Show
Clear All
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

McDaniel looking good!

From Shout Magazine...

Jeremy McDaniel may be down on the depth chart, but looked pretty good playing with the third team behind Josh Reed and Charles Johnson. He caught a pass between free safety Tony Driver and rookie left corner Ahmad Brooks, which he took for a touchdown. McDaniel has to feel a bit rejuvenated with Reggie Germany out of the picture. He also looks like he's recovered from off-season hernia surgery ...

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

• JefftheBillsfan
    • Jul 2002

Keep the good news comin bud!
    Its all about the quest.

Comment

• Pride
      • Jul 2002

I love McDaniel! To me, he is of the James Lofton Mold.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
        Legendary Zoner
        • Jul 2002

He's still a goner.

Comment

• northernbillfan
          Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

At the game I was at last season, McDaniel gave me his glove. He was a nice guy, and desetrves a spot on the team. We are deep at WR and he could be an awesome 4th WR. Also he will be an asset for the KR.
          When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

I hope he sticks....I talked with him a bit last summer at the Bills caravan (wonder why they stopped doing those) and he seemed excited about the season....then we know what happened.
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• John Doe
              Florida Man
              • Jul 2002

I guess that anyone who catches a pass between a rookie and a second year man trying to learn a position deserves a spot on the team automatically! But wait - there's more! HE GIVES AWAY GLOVES!! He's in the Lofton mold? A world class track athlete and a hall of famer? One of the greatest deep threats of all time? Someone will have to go down for him to make the team.

Comment

• BillsNYC
                Man of the People
                • Jul 2002

i love mcdaniel...guy always made big plays 2 years ago...throw germany out, mcdaniel is our boy!!!
                Thank you.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                  In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

Germany is on IR for the season.... I see NFL europe in that guys future

Comment

• BillsNYC
                    Man of the People
                    • Jul 2002

i see some great catches in a bills jersey in mcdaniel's future...
                    Thank you.

Comment

• lordofgun
                      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                      • Jul 2002

I hope so NYC! I always thought McDaniel had a ton of potential. I hope he gats a chance to show it, although I don't see him getting much playing time even if he makes the team.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• BillsNYC
                        Man of the People
                        • Jul 2002

with drew in there i see him gettin a lot of playin time if our running game blows cuz i'm sure we'll use a lot of 4 wide sets...he'll get in on 3rd downs. plus if p price is gone next year, he'll be a solid number 3 receiver...gotta look to the future!!!
                        Thank you.

Comment

• TigerJ
                          • Jul 2002

Pride: "I love McDaniel! To me, he is of the James Lofton Mold."

Lofton had better than 4.4 speed and was most effective IMHO of deep routes. McDaniel runs about 4.6 and is most effective catching balls across the middle in the seam of the zone. I think he's more like Andre Reed than Lofton, though a little slower than Reed.
                          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Wys Guy
                            Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                            • Jul 2002

All I know is that he's rarely been given a fair shot to earn a spot. He's hardly ever gotten a chance to start while the coaches insist on starting Price until he becomes a star. Well, that ain't happenin'! Price is gonna bust this year. We should have traded him. He'll never amount to anything more than a #3 WR. The only reason he's done what he has is b/c there've been no other options when he's been in there. It's either him or Moulds.

Reed will easily be the #2 ahead of Price very soon. Then Price will fade into mediocrity where he belongs. Someone who's been given the opps that he's had, if they had any talent, then they would have made much more out of them.
                            Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• TigerJ
                              • Jul 2002

Right now Moulds, Price, and Reed are locks to make WR. Charles Johnson also has to be considered as a probable team member since his a former Steeler and does have some experience to share with younger guys. Rogers is now listed as a WR I think. That doesn't leave much room on the roster, but with Germany out due to an injury, McDaniel might sneak in there.
                              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
                              X