PDA

View Full Version : Modrak

Buffarama
11-06-2002, 10:11 AM
OK, I got ridiculed for this topic before. Since it's an off week, I'll try to make my topic clearer.
Tom Modrak. We never hear from Tom. Everytime anything happens, all credit or action is assigned as being from TD. TD's talking to Price, TD brought in a DE, etc.
Modrak never speaks to the press. I believe he is the assistant GM, yet we never hear from him. Does he prefer this behind the scenes silent partnership, is this TD's doing, is it an oversight of the media never to contact Modrak, does Modrak decline to speak? I can't help but wonder why we never hear about his contributions.
Maybe Modrak doesn't like the coaching staff and wants to be silent? I don't know. Maybe he's riding this thing out till the next gig. Maybe he prefers to be silent.
Everyone talks about how qualified he is, why do we never hear specifics of what he has done. The guy should get some credit right? He's a huge player in the Bills future, so lets hear what the guy is all about.

WG
11-06-2002, 10:14 AM
The phantom...

:D

Yeah, who knows. TD seems to be doing an OK job. It's too bad that Modrak isn't a coach, eh.