• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ryjam282
    Offical Billszone Starting QB
    • Mar 2003

I made it!!!!

The Hurricane has passed and I still have no power or phone but I got called into work so I have some computer access.

We made it, with no real bad damage to the house or the cars. My daughter was a little crazy and it is damn hot sleeping in the heat all night but we made it.

Anyone else is South Florida make it out OK and can post?

Someone, please fill me in on the latest Bills news. I was set to watch the replay of the Bills/Lions game when we lost power so I have no idea if we even won the game.....LET ME HAVE IT!!!

Ryan Withey
    Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

• ryven
    • Jan 2003

I got through it.

Comment

• ryjam282
      • Mar 2003

I see you are in Port Charlotte, everything ok now since Charley went through?

Ryan Withey

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

We lost 20-17 but we had a very good 90 yard drive which was very balanced with running and pass plays. Shaud William swas great as well in both the running game and return game. We shot ourselves in the foot with penalties though.

Comment

• ryven
          • Jan 2003

everything is ok I really liked the fact that when Frances hit it was down to a cat. 2 that made things a little more barable(sp?) but Charely took us for a real ride he kicked are butt pretty good but life is moving on and now we are preparing for Ivan.

Comment

• ryjam282
            • Mar 2003

Figures. Penalties have been killing us all preseason. Hopefully, we can get that turned around.....Did Shaud make the club?

I hope so, I like the little guy.

Ryan Withey

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• The Spaz
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by ryjam282
              Figures. Penalties have been killing us all preseason. Hopefully, we can get that turned around.....Did Shaud make the club?

I hope so, I like the little guy.
              Yes Shaud Williams made the team along with 3 Tennesee Volunteers Jabari Greer, Rashad Baker and Constantin Ritzmann.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Glad to see you're ok

Comment

• ryjam282
                  • Mar 2003

I am glad to see those guys made it. I think Baker will be the starter at FS very soon. Glad to see Shaud made it as well. He looked great in college and the few preseaon games I saw him...

Ryan Withey

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

The Hurricane has passed and I still have no power or phone but I got called into work so I have some computer access.

We made it, with no real bad damage to the house or the cars. My daughter was a little crazy and it is damn hot sleeping in the heat all night but we made it.

Someone, please fill me in on the latest Bills news. I was set to watch the replay of the Bills/Lions game when we lost power so I have no idea if we even won the game.....LET ME HAVE IT!!!

Latest camp report:
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• tampabay25690
                      • Feb 2004

Glad everything is ok with you....We started getting hit here in Tampa at 1:00 am Sun and lasted until Mon 3:00, alot of the city and near the bay is flooded and alot or trees and power is down, I couldn't imagine having 100 mph winds compared to the 60 mph winds that we got....Well glad you are ok....
                      GO Gators!!!!!!
                      GO GATORS!!

Comment

• ryjam282
                        • Mar 2003

Yeah, the winds were brutal. Pretty much 100 mile an hour winds for about 5 straight hours. It was so bad. The damn storm just seemed to sit over us and spin...

Justa....any word on the TKO sig? Please say yes, please say yes.

Ryan Withey

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

Justa....any word on the TKO sig? Please say yes, please say yes.
                          Sorry. We'll get TKO next year, promise.
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Hemlepp53
                            • Jul 2004

I got through it as well. South Palm Beach Got Beat Down As Well. Most of the area has up rooted trees, no power (windows open but sewage smell is horrid), leaking sewage, NO Phones. Odd thing is here in my neighborhood have power, phone and leaking sewage. Sucks but Frances wasnt too bad now we have IVAN heading right towards us. This Hurricane Season is out of control...
                            @Hemlepp53

Comment

• ryjam282
                              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                              Sorry. We'll get TKO next year, promise.

No problem. Thanks to you 2 for all you have done this year. I will send it back to you next year so you and Mikey can try again. You have my address to send them back to right?

Ryan Withey

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

Working...
                              X