PDA

View Full Version : Almost Time for Kickoff

The Spaz
09-07-2004, 08:40 AM
It's great to have the regular season ready to begin. The preseason is over and now we can get to the games that count. I must say, I was impressed with the starting offense last week against the Lions. They set a goal for themselves to come out and score a touchdown and they did just that. They moved right down the field and had some nice third down conversions to keep the drive alive. I know they had been frustrated because they couldn't put the ball into the end zone, but that first drive gave them the confidence they needed heading into the regular season.

I was also very impressed with quarterback Shane Matthews. He did a great job under the circumstances, coming to this team without a lot of knowledge of the offense or even the snap count. He was able to come in and move the ball and throw the ball well. That impressed me. It just goes to show you that for an older guy, training camp isn't always necessary.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=2714

ryjam282
09-07-2004, 08:49 AM
Yeah, thank god. I need something to get my mind off this damn hurricane....Not to mention Ivan still out there. I just hope we have power for the game if Ivan hits...

Hemlepp53
09-07-2004, 09:00 AM
Yeah, thank god. I need something to get my mind off this damn hurricane....Not to mention Ivan still out there. I just hope we have power for the game if Ivan hits...

My concerns are the same. Power for football.... LoL