• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Patrick76777
    • Jul 2002

I feel really good about this game.

I think we're going to kill them.

38-10 is my guess!

Save the, "I don't think it'll be that high" posts, I understand that some of you won't agree. But give me your score anyway.
    Resign our own guys!
  • I'M A BELIEVER
    • Jun 2004

19-17 Jacksonville
    sorry, but the team is just not ready to win yet. The coaching/schemes will take a few real games to gain players confidence. Our D will be strong right off the bat and keep us in games no matter what.

I think the team has a better chance to succeed this year if they have a rocky start and then start rolling in a few weeks.
    Men are clinging to football on a level we aren't even aware of. For centuries, we ruled everything, and now, in the last ten minutes, there are all these incursions by women. It's our Alamo. ~Tony Kornheiser
    =========================
    I have seen women walk right past a TV set with a football game on and - this always amazes me - not stop to watch, even if the TV is showing replays of what we call a "good hit," which is a tackle that causes at least one major internal organ to actually fly out of a player's body. ~Dave Barry

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by I'M A BELIEVER
      19-17 Jacksonville
      sorry, but the team is just not ready to win yet. The coaching/schemes will take a few real games to gain players confidence. Our D will be strong right off the bat and keep us in games no matter what.

I think the team has a better chance to succeed this year if they have a rocky start and then start rolling in a few weeks.
      So much for being a beleiver...lol. I say we beat them by at least 10.

Comment

• Patrick76777
        • Jul 2002

19-17 Jacksonville

Disagree 1000%! There is no way in hell we lose to Jacksonville, at home in the opener. No way
        Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Patrick76777
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Patrick76777
          Disagree 1000%! There is no way in hell we lose to Jacksonville, at home in the opener. No way

Not saying we're ready to win the Superbowl, but we'll beat J-ville easy. That team is just not very good.
          Resign our own guys!

Comment

• I'M A BELIEVER
            • Jun 2004

Trust me, I want nothing more for the Bills to tromp all over the ****.

I am just being realistic as if I was betting $.

I hope I am way off.
            Men are clinging to football on a level we aren't even aware of. For centuries, we ruled everything, and now, in the last ten minutes, there are all these incursions by women. It's our Alamo. ~Tony Kornheiser
            =========================
            I have seen women walk right past a TV set with a football game on and - this always amazes me - not stop to watch, even if the TV is showing replays of what we call a "good hit," which is a tackle that causes at least one major internal organ to actually fly out of a player's body. ~Dave Barry

Comment

• Patrick76777
              • Jul 2002

Trust me, I want nothing more for the Bills to tromp all over the ****.

I am just being realistic as if I was betting $.

I hope I am way off.

I think you're just being too hard on your team. Jacksonville is no better than us. Not even close.

That stadium is going to be unreal.
              Resign our own guys!

Comment

• The Spaz
                • Mar 2003

Jacksonville is almost the same team as are we and we stomped the **** out of them in Jacksonville I see an almost repeat of last year.

Comment

• Crisis
                  • Aug 2004

I can see Fred Taylor having a big day, but us squeeking out a close one.
                  Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                  Vanek is Austrian not European
                  Originally posted by Prov401
                  Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
                  Originally posted by better days
                  I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                    Maybe?
                    • Oct 2003

I don't see this as going to be an aerial show by any stretch, so IMO it is all going to depend on:
                    1. The 12th man (seriously, home openers have huge energy and that can tilt a game)
                    2. Our running game (if we have to depend on Drew, it's over)
                    3. Our run defense (if Taylor starts running downhill, it's over)
                    And IMO, we'll know how the game will turn out by mid 2nd quarter. If the above 3 things are clicking for us, 20-13 Bills. If not, then 17-6 Jax.

Comment

• ryjam282
                      Offical Billszone Starting QB
                      • Mar 2003

I don't think Fred will have a big day, I think he will have around 85 yards and a touch, but I still think we win by 10 or more....

21-10 Bills.....

Henry and McGahee with a TD each and Reed scoring the third....or possibly Campbell.

Ryan Withey
                      Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Romes
                        • Jul 2002

I think it will be close. Do not under estimate the Jags they have a good D and Fred Taylor is always dangerous.

One big thing going against us is that it is relatively rare that a first year head coach wins his very first game.
                        Originally posted by paladin warrior
                        RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                          • Jul 2002

24-3

Comment

• carybillsfan
                            • Aug 2003

I'd say we come out passing and don't let up, just like last years second game, they may get a few latescores but this one will be over going into the fourth 31-17 Buffalo.

Comment

• Crisis
                              • Aug 2004

If we can build up a good lead early and take Taylor out of their gameplan we're in good shape.
                              Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                              Vanek is Austrian not European
                              Originally posted by Prov401
                              Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
                              Originally posted by better days
                              I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                              X