X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lunatic_bills_fan
    • Oct 2002

I cant help but comparing....

The Bills to the Packers. We may very well have a better offence overall, their RB is a bit better than ours at the present time, but rest of our offence especially WR's more than make up for it. Our defence talent for talent is no worse than theirs for sure, they have been riddled with injuries so far this year. Yet they are a 7-1 team, and have played descent teams. IMO this could only be due to the fact that the Pack run very basic 4-3 and nickel packages. Makes me wander if things would be different if we tried some of the same stuff, or am I just plain mising something.
  • lunatic_bills_fan
    • Oct 2002

Im so baffled I even spelled comparing wrong. Damn I wish beer didnt kill so many brain cells.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Their DL is vastly superior to ours

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
        My IQ Test results came back negative
        • Oct 2002

we should try the "roming defense" maybe it will work

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by clumping platelets
          Their DL is vastly superior to ours

And that's an understatement!

Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila is awesome.

Plus they have a DC that knows what he is doing

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

the PACKERS are a much better team than ours.there's no comparison when it comes to the coaches either.
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• WCoastFin
              I have the arms of a new born baby!
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsOwnAll
              we should try the "roming defense" maybe it will work
              London Fletcher might roam to the locker room before halftime after they run up the score on them.:friends:
              We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.

Comment

• shelby
                The Vanilla *****
                • Jul 2002

GRAYshelby

wtoast.....the same could be said about Zach Thomas' performance Monday night....

Comment

• Marcos20
                  • Oct 2002

KGB is really awesome ...
                  instead that ... COACHING IS THE KEY!!!
                  Si me pueden entender:

"Aguante la Bersuit krajo , E-Moulds el WR +kpo

Comment

• colin
                    Drew's my hero!
                    • Jul 2002

GB is a better team because they have a continuity that we can't touch. They never really got into salary cap jail, and the O and D systems are pretty set. Our O is better than theirs, but we need to throw a few running plays in and our D is garbage. We are 3 or 4 good quality players from having the same kind of talent they do on D. Our coaches are really suspect in my mind too.

I wonder if GB has what it takes to go to the big show this year, they would get beaten by Denver or San Diego IMO.

Comment

• Judge
                      • Aug 2002

Refresh my recollection: how was GB expected to do this season in the preseason rags? I don't recall them being touted as an NFC power, but may be wrong.

GB beat Miami by only 1 more point than we did, and they played Miami on their own turf- we destroyed Miami on the road.

Who has GB beaten? Their division blows, doesn't it? I mean, really, REALLY blows!

Can anyone else spell "overrated" when it comes to the Packers? They're no better than any other NFL team.
                      Argue like hell. Keep it clean. And when it's over, shake hands and root for our team!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                        short bus extraordinaire
                        • Jul 2002

they may have beaten the FISH 1 point better than we did but they blew out new england,28-10,on the road.that game wasn't nowhere near as the score indicates.now you have a 49 point difference.green bay has some good coaches.we got a bunch of chumps.
                        Originally posted by yordad
                        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Wys Guy
                          Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                          • Jul 2002

"Who has GB beaten? Their division blows, doesn't it? I mean, really, REALLY blows!"

Well, we play them in what, 5 weeks? So we'll know exactly the differences between the teams and which one is better.

One of the primary differences between them and the Bills however is the greater balance they have on O between passing and running the ball.
                          Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Typ0
                            honey pie
                            • Jul 2002

They will probably handle us but if we can pull off an upset in Lambeau will there be a lot of "fluke" explanations or some actual respect for a decent accomplishment?

Comment

• vabillsfan
                              • Jul 2002

They're 7-1 and we're 5-4. That's all the matters. Who cares who beat who by how much. A win is a win, a loss a loss. How many times did we squeak by during our glory years? How many blowouts? Did it matter really? We were still 0-4-4. It comes down to coaching and making the necessary adjustments. We didn't do a good job in the SB years and we don't do a good job of that now. But, we still have 5 wins, good enough to be a half game out of first place.
                              Screw you Phins fans, I'm going home!

Comment

Working...
                              X