• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

As we enter week #1...let us pray...

For a healthy season...especially the offensive line...Drew, Travis and Willis have got to be healthy. Just a couple of weeks ago the OL looked like MASH unit...now there is some optimism...

LT: Jennings
    LG: Smith
    C: Teague
    RG: Villarrial
    RT: Williams

not bad really, if all can stay healthy

and they better because here is the depth:
    Price
    Tucker
    Pucillo
    McFarland

Except for Price, that to me is a big fat zero. This line could get into trouble really fast.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • ryven
    • Jan 2003

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

Staying healthy is really a key for us - as I guess it is for every team - because we seem really thin in several areas, including QB, O-line, DE and LB.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• BillsFanInMass
        The Stoner Zoner
        • Feb 2003

More importantly let E.Moulds stay healthy i think last year we were in playoffs if he wouldnt have gotten injured . The Bills looked liked world beaters in week 1 and 2.

Comment

• finsrclowns
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Ebenezer
          For a healthy season...especially the offensive line...Drew, Travis and Willis have got to be healthy. Just a couple of weeks ago the OL looked like MASH unit...now there is some optimism...

LT: Jennings
          LG: Smith
          C: Teague
          RG: Villarrial
          RT: Williams

not bad really, if all can stay healthy

and they better because here is the depth:
          Price
          Tucker
          Pucillo
          McFarland

Except for Price, that to me is a big fat zero. This line could get into trouble really fast.
          Excellent post. Although I think Tucker is not horrible. But if Jennings is out for more than say, 2 plays, fasten your seat belts.
          finsrclowns

Comment

• NapalmDeath
            • Aug 2004

If Pucillo gets ANY playing time, especially early, The Bills are in trouble.

There's truth to the saying Buffalo is a drinking town with a football problem, where a passionate fan base believes it has more answers than Ken Jennings on "Jeopardy."

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

Originally posted by NapalmDeath
              If Pucillo gets ANY playing time, especially early, The Bills are in trouble.
              ND, may I infer from this and previous posts that you are not the founder and president of the Mike Pucillo Fan Club?
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
              X