PDA

View Full Version : As we enter week #1...let us pray...

Ebenezer
09-07-2004, 02:54 PM
For a healthy season...especially the offensive line...Drew, Travis and Willis have got to be healthy. Just a couple of weeks ago the OL looked like MASH unit...now there is some optimism...

LT: Jennings
LG: Smith
C: Teague
RG: Villarrial
RT: Williams

not bad really, if all can stay healthy :pray:

and they better because here is the depth:
Price
Tucker
Pucillo
McFarland

Except for Price, that to me is a big fat zero. This line could get into trouble really fast.

ryven
09-07-2004, 03:06 PM
:pray: :father:

Jan Reimers
09-07-2004, 03:19 PM
Staying healthy is really a key for us - as I guess it is for every team - because we seem really thin in several areas, including QB, O-line, DE and LB.

BillsFanInMass
09-07-2004, 05:36 PM
More importantly let E.Moulds stay healthy i think last year we were in playoffs if he wouldnt have gotten injured . The Bills looked liked world beaters in week 1 and 2.

finsrclowns
09-07-2004, 06:00 PM
For a healthy season...especially the offensive line...Drew, Travis and Willis have got to be healthy. Just a couple of weeks ago the OL looked like MASH unit...now there is some optimism...

LT: Jennings
LG: Smith
C: Teague
RG: Villarrial
RT: Williams

not bad really, if all can stay healthy :pray:

and they better because here is the depth:
Price
Tucker
Pucillo
McFarland

Except for Price, that to me is a big fat zero. This line could get into trouble really fast.

Excellent post. Although I think Tucker is not horrible. But if Jennings is out for more than say, 2 plays, fasten your seat belts.

NapalmDeath
09-08-2004, 12:17 AM
If Pucillo gets ANY playing time, especially early, The Bills are in trouble.

Jan Reimers
09-08-2004, 12:26 AM
If Pucillo gets ANY playing time, especially early, The Bills are in trouble.
ND, may I infer from this and previous posts that you are not the founder and president of the Mike Pucillo Fan Club? :shocked: