PDA

View Full Version : “Hey Rookie, Welcome to the NFL”

The Spaz
09-07-2004, 03:00 PM
“Hey Rookie, Welcome to the NFL”
Airs Wednesday, September 8 @ 10:00 PM (ET) on ESPN

NFL FILMS and ESPN follow the lives of four rookies from draft day to final cuts in Hey Rookie, Welcome to the NFL airing September 8 @ 10:00 PM (ET) on ESPN.

Through NFL FILMS exclusive access, the one-hour special tracks the transformation of DeAngelo Hall (Atlanta Falcons), Dunta Robinson (Houston Texans), Kenechi Udeze (Minnesota Vikings) and J.P. Losman (Buffalo Bills) as they go from college superstars to rookies trying to make their way in the NFL.

The show documents their paths from the anticipation and anxiety of the draft to the tenuous final days of roster cuts.

The one-hour special gives a behind-the-scenes look at DeAngelo Hall and others as they arrive in New York City to prepare for the day that will change their lives – Draft Day. Showing a more personal side of the draft, Hey Rookie visits the home of Dunta Robinson, a defensive back from University of South Carolina, as he waits for that magical phone call. In addition, NFL Films was given unprecedented access inside the Vikings draft day “war room” as they hoped Udeze would be available when they selected.

NFL FILMS camera crews were on the field as these players compete for jobs and learn new offensive and defensive systems in addition to familiarizing themselves with their new cities. Hey Rookie traces each rookie’s preparation for his professional debut in the preseason. After months of hard work, these games will be the initial test of their abilities.

Additional air times:

Tuesday, September 7 @ 11:00 PM ET on ESPN2

Pride
09-07-2004, 03:32 PM
Cool!

LtBillsFan66
09-07-2004, 03:39 PM
Found this on TBD:

Airs Wednesday, September 8 @ 10:00 PM (ET) on ESPN

NFL FILMS and ESPN follow the lives of four rookies from draft day to final cuts in Hey Rookie, Welcome to the NFL airing September 8 @ 10:00 PM (ET) on ESPN.

Through NFL FILMS exclusive access, the one-hour special tracks the transformation of DeAngelo Hall (Atlanta Falcons), Dunta Robinson (Houston Texans), Kenechi Udeze (Minnesota Vikings) and J.P. Losman (Buffalo Bills) as they go from college superstars to rookies trying to make their way in the NFL.

The show documents their paths from the anticipation and anxiety of the draft to the tenuous final days of roster cuts.

The one-hour special gives a behind-the-scenes look at DeAngelo Hall and others as they arrive in New York City to prepare for the day that will change their lives – Draft Day. Showing a more personal side of the draft, Hey Rookie visits the home of Dunta Robinson, a defensive back from University of South Carolina, as he waits for that magical phone call. In addition, NFL Films was given unprecedented access inside the Vikings draft day “war room” as they hoped Udeze would be available when they selected.

NFL FILMS camera crews were on the field as these players compete for jobs and learn new offensive and defensive systems in addition to familiarizing themselves with their new cities. Hey Rookie traces each rookie’s preparation for his professional debut in the preseason. After months of hard work, these games will be the initial test of their abilities.

LtBillsFan66
09-07-2004, 03:42 PM
I guess they found it here. :D

My bad spaz.

The Spaz
09-07-2004, 03:43 PM
I guess they found it here. :D

My bad spaz.

:beers:

LtBillsFan66
09-07-2004, 03:44 PM
:beers:
I gave ya some rep. :up:

Jeff1220
09-07-2004, 06:37 PM
I saw last year's version of this w/ an UFA who played for the Giants OL...it had really good McNally footage. It also had Leftwich and a later round guy (I think).

thenry20
09-07-2004, 06:41 PM
I saw last year's version of this w/ an UFA who played for the Giants OL...it had really good McNally footage. It also had Leftwich and a later round guy (I think).

Hmmm...I think I saw this. They also featured a Bronco DT but I'm not sure what round he was taken in.

DraftBoy
09-07-2004, 07:06 PM
Nick Eason, taken in 3rd round maybe?

Tatonka
09-07-2004, 07:10 PM
good work spaz :up: