PDA

View Full Version : I never wish injury on people, but...

Mr. Miyagi
09-07-2004, 03:51 PM
...I hope Leftwich's thumb doesn't get better until Week 2. :naughty:

Quarterback Byron Leftwich is experiencing pain in the thumb of his throwing hand, but he doesn't think it will impact his availability for Sunday's season opener in Buffalo. Leftwich admitted in a published report that his sore thumb was a factor in his poor play over the final two preseason games. Leftwich generated no touchdowns in 18 preseason drives and recorded a 57.6 passer rating during the exhibition schedule.

http://www.fanball.com/fb/index.cfm

Patrick76777
09-07-2004, 03:56 PM
...I hope Leftwich's thumb doesn't get better until Week 2. :naughty:

Quarterback Byron Leftwich is experiencing pain in the thumb of his throwing hand, but he doesn't think it will impact his availability for Sunday's season opener in Buffalo. Leftwich admitted in a published report that his sore thumb was a factor in his poor play over the final two preseason games. Leftwich generated no touchdowns in 18 preseason drives and recorded a 57.6 passer rating during the exhibition schedule.

http://www.fanball.com/fb/index.cfm

Sore Thumb????

I see 3 int's!

The Spaz
09-07-2004, 04:14 PM
:evil:

Jan Reimers
09-07-2004, 05:02 PM
I hope we make it a little worse - not way worse, but just enough that he can't hit s##t against us.

tampabay25690
09-07-2004, 10:43 PM
I hope we make it a little worse - not way worse, but just enough that he can't hit s##t against us.

Yea i hope he doesnt play the game either!!!!!

Or if he does we need to hit him

don137
09-08-2004, 06:28 AM
Injuries are part of the game and I would prefer that when we beat the Jags we beat them with all their starters...

The Spaz
09-08-2004, 06:44 AM
Injuries are part of the game and I would prefer that when we beat the Jags we beat them with all their starters...

A wiseman once said a win is a win is a win.:beers:

carybillsfan
09-08-2004, 09:21 AM
A wiseman once said a win is a win is a win.:beers:

Exactly :gobills:

alohabillsfan
09-08-2004, 09:45 AM
I live in Jax, and hereis the scoop, we want Byron to play, he has not done ***** and Gerrard has outperfromed him. I am much more afraid of facing Gerrard than Byron. It is the old QB controversy down here!

Bulldog
09-08-2004, 11:36 AM
I live in Jax, and hereis the scoop, we want Byron to play, he has not done ***** and Gerrard has outperfromed him. I am much more afraid of facing Gerrard than Byron. It is the old QB controversy down here!

Being a Syracuse Football fan, I am all too aware of what Gerrard is capable of doing. East Carolina really kicked the s hit out of SU when Gerrard was the starting QB there. Then again, who doesn't kick the s hit out of SU these days?