• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I never wish injury on people, but...

...I hope Leftwich's thumb doesn't get better until Week 2.

Quarterback Byron Leftwich is experiencing pain in the thumb of his throwing hand, but he doesn't think it will impact his availability for Sunday's season opener in Buffalo. Leftwich admitted in a published report that his sore thumb was a factor in his poor play over the final two preseason games. Leftwich generated no touchdowns in 18 preseason drives and recorded a 57.6 passer rating during the exhibition schedule.

Fanball is a daily fantasy sports platform. Compete against friends or strangers in various contest formats for fun or for prizes.
  • Patrick76777
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
    ...I hope Leftwich's thumb doesn't get better until Week 2.

Quarterback Byron Leftwich is experiencing pain in the thumb of his throwing hand, but he doesn't think it will impact his availability for Sunday's season opener in Buffalo. Leftwich admitted in a published report that his sore thumb was a factor in his poor play over the final two preseason games. Leftwich generated no touchdowns in 18 preseason drives and recorded a 57.6 passer rating during the exhibition schedule.

http://www.fanball.com/fb/index.cfm

Sore Thumb????

I see 3 int's!
    Resign our own guys!

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

I hope we make it a little worse - not way worse, but just enough that he can't hit s##t against us.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• tampabay25690
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
          I hope we make it a little worse - not way worse, but just enough that he can't hit s##t against us.
          Yea i hope he doesnt play the game either!!!!!

Or if he does we need to hit him
          GO Gators!!!!!!
          GO GATORS!!

Comment

• don137
            • Jul 2002

Injuries are part of the game and I would prefer that when we beat the Jags we beat them with all their starters...

Comment

• The Spaz
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by don137
              Injuries are part of the game and I would prefer that when we beat the Jags we beat them with all their starters...
              A wiseman once said a win is a win is a win.

Comment

• carybillsfan
                • Aug 2003

Originally posted by The Spaz
                A wiseman once said a win is a win is a win.
                Exactly

Comment

• alohabillsfan
                  • Sep 2003

I live in Jax, and hereis the scoop, we want Byron to play, he has not done ***** and Gerrard has outperfromed him. I am much more afraid of facing Gerrard than Byron. It is the old QB controversy down here!

Comment

• Bulldog
                    Top Dog
                    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by alohabillsfan
                    I live in Jax, and hereis the scoop, we want Byron to play, he has not done ***** and Gerrard has outperfromed him. I am much more afraid of facing Gerrard than Byron. It is the old QB controversy down here!
                    Being a Syracuse Football fan, I am all too aware of what Gerrard is capable of doing. East Carolina really kicked the s hit out of SU when Gerrard was the starting QB there. Then again, who doesn't kick the s hit out of SU these days?
                    I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

Working...
                    X