X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tampabay25690
    • Feb 2004

Make us proud guys!!!!

Hey guys....Since myself and probably many other guys on this site won't be at the Home Opener against Jacksonville. When I am watching the game here in Tampa I want you guys to make it very uncomfortable for the Jaguars. So I hope all of you guys and your friends are very Loud!!!!! We wanna hear you on the TV........GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think of us guys that can't be at the Game!!!!!!
    GO Gators!!!!!!
    GO GATORS!!
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Want us to wave at the camera, too?
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Pride
      • Jul 2002

How bout we DO THE WAVE instead!?!? Hopefully, we are up by so many points in the 4th quarter, that there is nothing else to do but do the wave haha

Comment

• I'm A Believer!
        • Aug 2004

Get the ladies in your section to take off their clothes! What would an early season game be without some nudity?
        If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
        --Lou Holtz, College football coach
        --------------------------------------------------
        Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.
        --Joe Theismann

Comment

• tampabay25690
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by I'm A Believer!
          Get the ladies in your section to take off their clothes! What would an early season game be without some nudity?
          That sounds great!!!
          GO Gators!!!!!!
          GO GATORS!!

Comment

• Cntrygal
            Visually stunning but camera-shy.
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by I'm A Believer!

There's the issue of sunburn.
            Originally posted by notacon
            The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
            X