PDA

View Full Version : playoff talk

BillsOwnAll
11-06-2002, 03:42 PM
ok i think u all will agree that once we start talking playoffs theres big agurments

why dont we just not worry bout the till at least week 13-14

im sik of all this crap lets talk week from week

yes i know i have been involved in alot of argueing bout playoffs but lets just stop it now b4 ppl kill eacho other:punch:

WCoastFin
11-06-2002, 04:41 PM
the thing is, people like you have playoff hopes, and thats what gets them frustrated...Ive said it before and Ill say it again....Be proud youve improved from last season, but dont get your hopes up to high.

lordofgun
11-06-2002, 04:58 PM
WCF, if the season ended today, we'd be on our way back down there to kick your sorry behinds again. :D

justasportsfan
11-06-2002, 06:26 PM
Two straight losses by the fins and still they might lose a few more with the way they are playing.

Newsflash!!!!There might be no 1st rd. blowout for the fins this year . I wouldn't be surprised if they don't make the playoffs.

Typ0
11-07-2002, 12:01 AM
WCF your post is full of doo doo my friend. Our hopes aren't too high we're much more down to earth than any Fin fan's I have seen. Your team sucks. No way you will ever go anywhere with "Wanny" and "Wiccky" and "Dumbo". Sorry man it's just the way it is. Until there are some major changes down there you are subscribed to the mediocrity journal but you guys talk like your football team is a dominating force. At least we are trying to see if we can't get the right pieces in place without totally screwing our future up. Get back to me after next season and we'll see where you are then.

WCoastFin
11-07-2002, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Typ0
WCF your post is full of doo doo my friend. Our hopes aren't too high we're much more down to earth than any Fin fan's I have seen. Your team sucks. No way you will ever go anywhere with "Wanny" and "Wiccky" and "Dumbo". Sorry man it's just the way it is. Until there are some major changes down there you are subscribed to the mediocrity journal but you guys talk like your football team is a dominating force. At least we are trying to see if we can't get the right pieces in place without totally screwing our future up. Get back to me after next season and we'll see where you are then.

If you were down to earth you wouldve noticed how before the Patsies done some ass whoopin there was lots of Playoff talk and even some Division champion talk, heck I even heard a little bit of Super Bowl talk (Very Few) ....and I would just sit back and laugh, and now that the patsies kicked your bootay, all playoff talk siezed and there is now alot more future topic threads....and you say we'll never go anywhere with Wanny, Ricky, or Fiedler....If thats the case, I would look in the mirror first before even talking a .500 season....Gee Dubbuya(runner up for worst coach of the year tied with morningwig), Henry(on pace to brake the fumbles record), Bledsoe(has never won a big game, look up Jim Mora)! lmao!

WG
11-07-2002, 12:59 PM
I fully agree BOA. I'd like to see us play some fundamental football w/ good D and a solid rushing game first. It is highly unlikely that a team can even make the playoffs w/o one or possibly even both of those things. We have neither.

Instead, we've had 5 sketchy and very close victories over teams that are not even close to being in the running for the playoffs. Miami discounted although they obviously had enormous injury issues and still played us too close and closer that it should have been. IMO.

Meanwhile, other teams, average or better, keep blowing us out.

The teams we face aren't going to lie down as easy as the ones we've played thus far.

WG
11-07-2002, 01:00 PM
There's a lot of overconfidence in our fans and on our team due to the statistical standings of the team and several players. That can hurt us by creating overconfidence.

Typ0
11-07-2002, 01:01 PM
We have just as much potential to win the SB as you do. In fact, we have more. We don't really know how good this team is. Everyone know's the Fins suck. They can really rise up and win a big game in the first two-thirds of the season. Hey at least it sets you up to choke down a blow-out in the playoffs. You will finish 4th in the division this season. Top team? Bottom feeders and about to get hit by the cap!

THATHURMANATOR
11-07-2002, 01:02 PM
"but dont get your hopes up to high."

You shouldn't either WCF :D

LOL

Typ0
11-07-2002, 01:03 PM
I thought statistics meant everything? I'm so confused. Do we take away our top two wins so we are 3-4? Is that what you are thinking?