PDA

View Full Version : Beefed up patrols at the Ralph

northernbillfan
09-08-2004, 04:04 PM
Authoities are going to beef up patrols looking for drunk drivers after the Bills home games.

As a public service announcement from the Bills Zone please remember not to drink and drive.

The Buffalo Bills today joined forces with the New York State Police, Sheriffs Department local Police Agencies to help ensure that Bills fans think of safety as well as a good time when attending home games at Ralph Wilson Stadium. State Troopers, Deputies and local Police will be stepping up their enforcement of impaired driving on routes frequented by the home fans. The effort is just one more step being taken by the Buffalo Bills and area police agencies to improve safety and discourage irresponsible behavior on the part of the home fans. Troopers will be conducting sobriety checkpoints on several egress routes from Ralph Wilson Stadium to ensure that drivers are sobers. They plan on continuing the added enforcement throughout the Bills season.

Full article (http://buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=2719)

Mr. Miyagi
09-08-2004, 04:07 PM
:beer: + :redcar: = :shakeno:

northernbillfan
09-08-2004, 04:10 PM
Last time I was at the Ralph, I was shocked to see as many people driving away loaded, and the sheriff were just waving them through.

shotgun
09-08-2004, 06:25 PM
U KNOW IF THAY F UP TAIL GATEING IN BUFFALO I WILL KILL THE POLICE
:machgun: POLICE

TAILGATEING IS LIKE THE BEST THING and now there going to f it up for everyone just like this 9 am rule befor 1 pm home games it's b.s if u ask me i loved getting to the stadium @ 7:30 am befor 1 pm game..

go bills !!!

The_Philster
09-08-2004, 06:49 PM
it's not the cops' fault that they are enforcing the 4-hour rule..it's the women who sued the NFL rather than just the drunk driver who hit her. She went after as much money as she could get and we have to pay for it.

G. Host
09-08-2004, 07:15 PM
At preseason game they were giving out O'Doul's beer free. I know some can not stand non-alcoholic beer but O'Doul's is the best of them and I drink it when I am on the road alone for I do not drink and drive.

I never found out if they are going to give out O'Doul's every game.