X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MDFINFAN
    • Jun 2003

Just stop by to say good luck this year

I haven't been on the boards that much this off season, I'm trying to finish building my house and hope to be finsh in about 3 weeks, so I'll get back in here and talk some good football.

You know I still expect Miaimi to sweep ya, the OL should be gelling by then. This will be an interesting season for us. I expect us to stop slow and then come on. Go Phins

Reach for the stars
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Nice to see ya again MD. Hope your house's foundation is stronger than Miamis D.

Good luck to you this season except for two games. Be thankful the Fish don't have to visit us in the winter.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

hey MD.what's going on bro?
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

Good luck on your season, MD. Glad your house is almost finished - you've been at it quite a while.

Just don't be too upset when we whip the Fins twice.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Dr. Optimist, SB
          Veteran Zoner
          • Aug 2004

Fish suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our OL should jel by then too :)

Comment

• BillsFanInMass
            The Stoner Zoner
            • Feb 2003

Is that fiedler in drag on that dolphins picture reach for the stars loll.

Comment

• MDFINFAN
              • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
              Good luck on your season, MD. Glad your house is almost finished - you've been at it quite a while.

Just don't be too upset when we whip the Fins twice.
              Too long, but It's almost done. well as you know by now we lost, which I expected against the titians with our O where it is right now. But I did see somethings to get excited about. As I stated earlier, our OL should come around, (i hope) and then we can make some noise. sorry about your game as well. I didn't see that coming, but I new you hadn't made many changes on O, so I knew there was a chance the Jags could get one on you. I thought being the 2nd year for this OL, you'd come though. Well there's a lot of season left, hope our OL comes around faster than what's it's taken your OL to do..and here's to still beating you.

Reach for the stars

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Good luck w/ your home MD. Let us know when the house Party will be.
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Luisito23
                  Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                  • Apr 2003

PEEWEEFORECAST.COM...."DO YOU THINK THAT YOUR TALENT OVER SEES YOUR AGE?.....

"LIL SHOES"......I WANT MY COOKIE BACK"......
                  "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                  ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                  ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                  ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

Working...
                  X