PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Team Captains

The Spaz
09-09-2004, 07:50 AM
The capatains for the Buffalo Bills this year are Drew Bledsoe for offense London Fletcher and Takeo Spikes for defense and Coy Wire for special teams.:up::beers:

G. Host
09-09-2004, 08:42 AM
Captains are picked by the players so you know all four players are respected by fellow players even if some of the players are not respected by fans.

Four captains are less than some other teams have but why do they need two captains on defense? In case one player is hurt is not an answer for what if Bledsoe or Wire is hurt?

And I'd like to see one of the offensive players be more vocal as a captain. Drew is just not the vocal type.

Hemlepp53
09-09-2004, 08:46 AM
Captains are picked by the players so you know all four players are respected by fellow players even if some of the players are not respected by fans.

Agreed we arent on the field witht hese guys so we cant judge them on what we dont see or know of. I agree witht he picks. They make sense in my book. :dance:

ShadowHawk7
09-09-2004, 10:06 AM
I think Bledsoe is the most capable leader on Offense. Henry and Moulds are great, but I don't see them leading the offense.

alohabillsfan
09-09-2004, 02:27 PM

Four captains are less than some other teams have but why do they need two captains on defense? In case one player is hurt is not an answer for what if Bledsoe or Wire is hurt?

And I'd like to see one of the offensive players be more vocal as a captain. Drew is just not the vocal type.

One is the primary and when we go to the dime package it becomes the one that stays on the field!