PDA

View Full Version : Bills rookie WR Evans confident he'll contribute

The_Philster
09-09-2004, 06:04 PM
Receiver Lee Evans has soft hands, fast legs and for a highly touted first-round draft pick, his head in the right place.

Evans might have been a star at Wisconsin, and the 13th player selected in the draft, but he's aware all of that means little when it comes to establishing his role with the Buffalo Bills.

He's among the last off the field after practice, the first sticking his head into the huddle, and the last to complain that the Bills mostly overlooked him during four preseason games....http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/newssentinel/9621057.htm

hurls
09-09-2004, 06:07 PM
Receiver Lee Evans has soft hands, fast legs and for a highly touted first-round draft pick, his head in the right place.

Evans might have been a star at Wisconsin, and the 13th player selected in the draft, but he's aware all of that means little when it comes to establishing his role with the Buffalo Bills.

He's among the last off the field after practice, the first sticking his head into the huddle, and the last to complain that the Bills mostly overlooked him during four preseason games....http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/newssentinel/9621057.htm

I hope he contributes. I took him as a sleeper in a lot of fantasy teams

BAM
09-09-2004, 06:08 PM
Who is Lee Evans?

hurls
09-09-2004, 06:09 PM
Who is Lee Evans?

Wasn't she on "Dynasty"?

BAM
09-09-2004, 06:11 PM
ohh maybe you're right. :idunno: I know there was a WR named that too, I just figured he got hurt cause I didn't see him in preseason at all :mad:

The Spaz
09-09-2004, 06:56 PM
ohh maybe you're right. :idunno: I know there was a WR named that too, I just figured he got hurt cause I didn't see him in preseason at all :mad:

Trust me you will be hearing his name quite a bit.:up:

BAM
09-09-2004, 07:16 PM
I think you're right, Spaz :up:

The Spaz
09-09-2004, 07:17 PM
I think you're right, Spaz :up:

Have no worries. :peace: :dance: