PDA

View Full Version : Pat Williams (RJ) – LMAO

LtBillsFan66
11-06-2002, 07:48 PM
It's a bye week, so...

Just got my shout. Included a chat with Pat Williams

"I watched Rob Johnson on DirectTV Sunday. He was doing the same things that he did here. I'm so happy we got Drew."

When asked if he would like to sack RJ:
"I would like to run through Rob. I didn't like the way he left..."

Funny stuff.

He went on to say how Flutie was a much better teammate.

Marcos20
11-06-2002, 08:05 PM
Lol ... Pat is awesome

Judge
11-06-2002, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by BillsFanOne
It's a bye week, so...

Just got my shout. Included a chat with Pat Williams

"I watched Rob Johnson on DirectTV Sunday. He was doing the same things that he did here. I'm so happy we got Drew."

When asked if he would like to sack RJ:
"I would like to run through Rob. I didn't like the way he left..."

Funny stuff.

He went on to say how Flutie was a much better teammate.

Finally- a player who tells it like it is. Choke on that, Flutie detractors! The truth is out!

SABURZFAN
11-06-2002, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Judge

Finally- a player who tells it like it is. Choke on that, Flutie detractors! The truth is out!

they're both chumps.

venis2k1
11-06-2002, 10:31 PM
They are both back up chumps

ublinkwescore
11-08-2002, 12:57 AM
We would have had a less degrading season last year though, with Futile ... uh I mean Flutie - Flutie would have earned more of his money, and we would have probably finished like at least 6-10.

WG
11-08-2002, 01:04 AM
All I know is that Brees has more wins at midseason this year than Flutie did all of last year.

Rob, the man simply is the slowest learner that I've ever seen. He'll never get it. I watched a portion of that T.B./Philly game and he was running headlong right into LBs again charging at him full tilt. Somebody hook some electricity up to that head of his. Get some blood and juice flowin'!

Typ0
11-08-2002, 03:16 AM
Flutie is not starter material. He can't play a whole season effectively. It's a waste of time starting him for a season he's a guarantee you aren't going to get anywhere. He might be exciting and good at first. But he goes down hill fast.

German
11-08-2002, 03:31 AM
Typo,

he sure did a nice job getting us into the playoffs a few years ago
as a starter.
It's amazing how fast you people forget what he did for the Bills.

But I agree that those times are over. I think going with Brees was definetly the right decision for SD.

don137
11-08-2002, 05:29 AM
Flutie and Johnson divided the Bills locker room. I am glad both are gone. Look at the bright side with RJ. If he didn't suck so bad last year we may have finnished better than 3-13 and we wouldn't of been able to draft Mike Williams and Reed.

German
11-08-2002, 05:36 AM
:lol:

That's one way to look at it, I guess.

BillsNYC
11-08-2002, 09:45 AM
wasn't the big thing that the bills had two qbs that could "start anywhere"......and both are benchwarmers???

Judge
11-08-2002, 12:08 PM
The important newsworthy thing of this article is it's a very interesting insight into the scandalous recent Bills history, what really went on, and the politics involved.

LtBillsFan66
11-08-2002, 12:25 PM
Judge -

I agree 100%. I was pretty neutral throughout the whole fiasco. I liked Flutie but thought RJ was the long term answer. I would have been happy either way.

Pat isn't the first one to confirm that Rob was the real cancer.

What gave me a bad taste in my mouth was the parting shots RJ took at the Bills. And his daddy too.

I don't mean to make this a debate. I don't root against RJ in any way.

I can never understand why (and this is something endemic among Bills fans) there is hatred of players (and coaches and FO people too) that are gone.

WG
11-08-2002, 12:30 PM
Yeah, I never understood why most people even care one way or another. It has nothing to do w/ the Bills in any way directly.

Jeff1220
11-08-2002, 12:32 PM
:lastyr:

It's a bye week, I know. But are we really that bored that we need to revert back to this tired arguement.

LtBillsFan66
11-08-2002, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
Yeah, I never understood why most people even care one way or another. It has nothing to do w/ the Bills in any way directly.

I guess. It's not like anyone is posting Flutie's Chargers stats every week anymore.

Mr. Miyagi
11-08-2002, 12:40 PM
No stats to post on Flutie since he's not even playing. Two years ago I was a Flutie-lover. RJ had never struck my fancy. I hated him last year, calling for his head all season long. Glad to see him doing so badly at TB.

Thank GOD Drew is here.

LtBillsFan66
11-08-2002, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by BillsFanStuckInWisc
No stats to post on Flutie since he's not even playing.

True. You missed it last season when your good pal wys posted Flutie stats every week - even though he wasn't on the Bills anymore.