X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pride
    • Jul 2002

Pats D looks Pourus tonight!

Think Henry will have trouble breaking into the secondary? I dont!
  • BAM
    • Sep 2003

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

The Pats run D has never been good. Indy made the mistake last season in playoff of pass pass pass. Now they finally see the light.

Run against NE D. Run run run.

Comment

• Pride
        • Jul 2002

I beg to differ, last year, with Mt Washington in the middle, their run D was VERY solid!

Comment

• realmendontwearteal
          Blue and Gold perhaps....
          • Dec 2003

dillion looks terriable
          Curt Schilling needs to STFU

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
            • May 2003

It is very obvious that the Patsies have weaknesses. What team doesn't? What seperates them from every other team is that they capitalize on every mistake you make against them and when the game is on the line someone always steps up. That is their trademark.

Comment

• Groundgame
              • Aug 2004

BLAME THE COLTS

The Colts totally deserve this lost. They should had run run run. E James was dominant until they chose the passing game on the opening drive of the second half. It totally piss me off that damn Pats won. I live in Boston and tomorrow I have to hear a whole bunch of co-worker talking about a repeat If Murlakey doesn't use Henry-Mcgahee like he praise..then we totally will have a loosing season. The colts has a horrible defense compared to the Bills. Tonite game made sick to my stomach!!!

Comment

• realmendontwearteal
                Blue and Gold perhaps....
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Groundgame
                The Colts totally deserve this lost. They should had run run run. E James was dominant until they chose the passing game on the opening drive of the second half. It totally piss me off that damn Pats won. I live in Boston and tomorrow I have to hear a whole bunch of co-worker talking about a repeat If Murlakey doesn't use Henry-Mcgahee like he praise..then we totally will have a loosing season. The colts has a horrible defense compared to the Bills. Tonite game made sick to my stomach!!!

the indy defense has never been very good
                Curt Schilling needs to STFU

Comment

• bledslow
                  • May 2004

i guess 2 redzone turnovers is not good? and holding one of the most explosive offenses to 24 points is not good either? actually this was a poor game defensively by PATS standards. saying that,it still was good enough. wait till they get it going.

Comment

• Bulldog
                    Top Dog
                    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by bledslow
                    i guess 2 redzone turnovers is not good? and holding one of the most explosive offenses to 24 points is not good either? actually this was a poor game defensively by PATS standards. saying that,it still was good enough. wait till they get it going.
                    That bend, but don't break approach is going to bite you in the a$$ sooner or later. Did you just come here to gloat?
                    I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• Charlieguide
                      Learning that we're only immortal for a limited time
                      • Feb 2004

Nobody is "held" to 24 points.

They capitalized on Indy's lack of focus & turnovers, and it became a mental game. Although I think Dillon did look good (over 5 ypc?), the Pats didn't use him enough (only 15 carries) Their defense looked opportunistic, but far from solid. More than one weakness was exposed.

The bottom line is, the Colts played themselves out of this game; they lost because they lost focus more often than the Pats did. In this league of extreme parity, the most important factor is focus, and that's what the Pats have.
                      The best is yet to come, and the rest is history. -- Oval Opus

Comment

• Dr. Optimist, SB
                        Veteran Zoner
                        • Aug 2004

The Pats middle is like swiss cheese! Imagine what Henry and Willis are going to do up in there....plus the playaction over the middle ate them up.

Comment

• ryjam282
                          Offical Billszone Starting QB
                          • Mar 2003

I was surprised to see them run all over the Pats D like they did. Vince Wilfork (from the U) just looked overmatched most of the night. I think Law getting injured really hurt them in the passing game late but I was not impressed with there D. I hope they continue to struggle with the run for at least the first 4 weeks of the season.

Ryan Withey
                          Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

Working...
                          X