PDA

View Full Version : Can't stand the Patriots

mackey789
09-09-2004, 11:13 PM
After watching tonights game, it pumps me up for the Bills season even more. The Pat's are the luckiest team in the league game in and game out and theres no reason why we can't take the division this year. If it was not for the 3 awful turnovers in the red zone that the colts gave up, the pats would be 0-1 right now. Im sick and tired of the pats and we need to take them out this year. I hate the Patriots, even moreso than the Fins. Anyone else with me??

Sorry i just had to vent. GO BILLS!!!!

Marino13Phins
09-09-2004, 11:15 PM
The pats forced those turnovers. But most of them were preventable. I find the Colts to be very predictable. I can sit and watch the game and call exactly what they are going to do, they don't shake it up allllllllll that much. It makes me wonder why I can call what they are going to do, yet a professional coach can't?

The Natrix
09-09-2004, 11:18 PM
O, give me a break. IF that and IF this. The Patriots are a damn good team and I have nothing but respect for them.

How about that Indy TD that wasn't really a TD? Or that Indy first down that wasn't really a first down?

Pats deserved to win, no doubt.

Dr. Optimist, SB
09-09-2004, 11:29 PM
After watching tonights game, it pumps me up for the Bills season even more. The Pat's are the luckiest team in the league game in and game out and theres no reason why we can't take the division this year. If it was not for the 3 awful turnovers in the red zone that the colts gave up, the pats would be 0-1 right now. Im sick and tired of the pats and we need to take them out this year. I hate the Patriots, even moreso than the Fins. Anyone else with me??

Sorry i just had to vent. GO BILLS!!!!
Im with ya brother!

They are the luckiest bastards on Earth. Tom Brady will have his own true hollywood story in 10 years about how he had it all and then his luck finally ran out and he got hooked on crack and boos.

Drive 4 Five
09-09-2004, 11:30 PM
Aaaarrrggghhhh! I'm with you Mack. I freakin' hate that team with every fiber in my being. The Dolphins suck ass. They ain't going anywhere so I can concentrate ALL of my hated on the Pats.

Throne Logic
09-10-2004, 06:24 AM
The pats forced those turnovers. But most of them were preventable. I find the Colts to be very predictable. I can sit and watch the game and call exactly what they are going to do, they don't shake it up allllllllll that much. It makes me wonder why I can call what they are going to do, yet a professional coach can't?

There is no way you can expect us to believe that you predicted the Colts would hand the ball off for every play of that second drive.

Throne Logic
09-10-2004, 06:26 AM
O, give me a break. IF that and IF this. The Patriots are a damn good team and I have nothing but respect for them.

How about that Indy TD that wasn't really a TD? Or that Indy first down that wasn't really a first down?

Pats deserved to win, no doubt.

I won't argue who deserved to win. The Pat's played a fairly sound game. They are, however, week after week, the team that consistently seems to get the breaks. It's felt like this for years. To some extent, you make your own luck, yes. But to some extent, you don't.

Dr. Optimist, SB
09-10-2004, 06:32 AM
I won't argue who deserved to win. The Pat's played a fairly sound game. They are, however, week after week, the team that consistently seems to get the breaks. It's felt like this for years. To some extent, you make your own luck, yes. But to some extent, you don't.
Amen!

Marino13Phins
09-10-2004, 07:04 AM
There is no way you can expect us to believe that you predicted the Colts would hand the ball off for every play of that second drive.

I mean pats not colts.