PDA

View Full Version : Who else HATES John Madden?

cablesabres68
09-10-2004, 12:01 AM
God he should just retire already i used to like him but he never shuts his damn mouth during a game and it is really pisssin me off lol

tampabay25690
09-10-2004, 12:23 AM
God he should just retire already i used to like him but he never shuts his damn mouth during a game and it is really pisssin me off lol

Yea i cna't stand him at all....He favors the NFC so much it seems like he could care less about the AFC teams!!!!

northernbillfan
09-10-2004, 02:08 AM
I used to be a big fan of his until he started atating the very obvious...

"You know you have to convert on the third down to keep the drive alive. If you can't cnevert the third down, the drive is dead and you can't score points. If you can't score points, you can't win a game. So it all goes back to converting that third down."

Well DUH!

The_Philster
09-10-2004, 03:09 AM
He's been stating the very obvious for as long as I can remember. :idunno:

SABURZFAN
09-10-2004, 06:02 AM
somebody ought to clobber him with a turkey leg on Thanksgiving. :mad:

Billsbabee
09-10-2004, 07:10 AM
I used to be a big fan of his until he started atating the very obvious...

"You know you have to convert on the third down to keep the drive alive. If you can't cnevert the third down, the drive is dead and you can't score points. If you can't score points, you can't win a game. So it all goes back to converting that third down."

Well DUH!

I think he's almost more annoying that Dinkdorf was... :shocked: OMG, what am I saying! Madden has been successful in following Dinkdorf as far as me wanting to mute the Tv for the games. Drivel, endless, stupid drivel :yap:

Billsbabee
09-10-2004, 07:11 AM
somebody ought to clobber him with a turkey leg on Thanksgiving. :mad:

Great idea Saburz! :clap:

ryven
09-10-2004, 07:17 AM
The man just loves the sound of his own voice and on MNF it's annoying as he!!.

Hemlepp53
09-10-2004, 09:08 AM
The only good thing about madden is the Football game he put out in his name even in that game i yell at his ass to shut his mouth every play. He does talk too much but hey isnt that part of the game these days.. Tell him to shut his mouth is as common as cheering for a touchdown and so on

LtBillsFan66
09-10-2004, 09:13 AM
I hate him too.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
09-10-2004, 10:33 AM
Ya know, I do hate the constant blabbering....but Football just won't be the same without him.....its a thin line between love and hate with me.....

Icer
09-10-2004, 10:43 AM
I hate when he's really wrong and realizes it but keep hammering his original point.

And that happens alot

carybillsfan
09-10-2004, 10:53 AM
Can't stand him, and I still haven't seen him get a rplay call right. What's worse is that he seems to rubbing off on Al, and I just can't find it in my heart to hate the "do you believe in miracles," guy.

The Spaz
09-10-2004, 11:04 AM
He was stupid when he said that one run by Manning was a mix up. It was clearly planned the rb faked like he had the ball too. Madden is losing it.

Buckets
09-10-2004, 12:55 PM

The question is does anyone like the guy. Every time he opens his mouth crap coms out.

Hemlepp53
09-10-2004, 02:25 PM
Madden is a Football ICON .. we are stuck with him like Basketball has Jordan and baseball has Clements and NASCAR has The Earnhearts... Even thought out all all sports I only watch Boxing and Football.. but see even I know the Icons of the other games...

Brad528
09-10-2004, 05:02 PM
God he should just retire already i used to like him but he never shuts his damn mouth during a game and it is really pisssin me off lolME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only one worse then him is Pat Summeral the two of them made me forever not like watching games on FOX

THATHURMANATOR
09-10-2004, 05:10 PM
He doesn't really bother me.