• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

I'm really getting sick of Al Michaels.

Madden jumped the shark about 10 years ago and has become a blowfish parody of himself with his inane catch phrases, but Michaels is really getting to me. The guy doesn't even know the rules half the time. When Harrioson caught that TD at the end of the first half, the producer had to tell the 2 idiots that the play looked suspicious, then when they showed the replay showing Harrison out of bounds, Al said "Bellichek should challenge". This was after the extra point, when he couldn't have challenenged anyhow, and since it was the last 2 minutes of the half it's a booth review. 2 different ways NE couldn't challenge.

You'd think that after all the years of watching footbal, he'd have a better handle on wtf was going on.
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
    Madden jumped the shark about 10 years ago and has become a blowfish parody of himself with his inane catch phrases, but Michaels is really getting to me. The guy doesn't even know the rules half the time. When Harrioson caught that TD at the end of the first half, the producer had to tell the 2 idiots that the play looked suspicious, then when they showed the replay showing Harrison out of bounds, Al said "Bellichek should challenge". This was after the extra point, when he couldn't have challenenged anyhow, and since it was the last 2 minutes of the half it's a booth review. 2 different ways NE couldn't challenge.

You'd think that after all the years of watching footbal, he'd have a better handle on wtf was going on.
    I'm thinking about burning down that horse trailer, especially now that Brady's picture is on it.

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
      I'm thinking about burning down that horse trailer, especially now that Brady's picture is on it.
      I'll join you!

Tom Brady

Comment

Working...
      X