PDA

View Full Version : hey, bills fans, what happen?

griesenextmontana
11-06-2002, 08:59 PM
hey, we had them up against the wall and ready for the pickens...what happen? is your defense that bad? i heard u guys couldn't stop the screen pass?

LtBillsFan66
11-06-2002, 09:02 PM
Outcoached worse than you can imagine. Top that off with crapy play and what you have is a rout.

Cntrygal
11-06-2002, 09:07 PM
:wail:

It was awful...... hopefully we will do the same to them at their house though. :evil:

Good luck with Oakland. I hear you will be losing Elam.

griesenextmontana
11-06-2002, 09:12 PM
i thought u guys were ready to run the table in afc east....especially with miami sliding with fiedler out...

Novacane
11-06-2002, 09:14 PM
Yeah....Like BF1 said.......bad coaching and players with their heads stuck up thier..............................

BTW..............knock of Oakland! We know there's no way were gonna catch the Broncos in any WC race

Cntrygal
11-06-2002, 09:17 PM
After (hopefully) using KC to get back into the swing of things - we'll split with the Jets, sweep the fish, split with the Pats.
:squish:

griesenextmontana
11-06-2002, 09:18 PM
oakland seems to bring the best out in griese....if griese ever makes it to the hof...they definitely show alot the oakland games on classic sports...

SABURZFAN
11-06-2002, 10:12 PM
we don't have the luxuries of having decent coaches like they do in denver.tell me,would shanahan punt the ball from the opponents 32 when it's 4th and 2???HELL NO!!!!

WCoastFin
11-07-2002, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by griesenextmontana
hey, we had them up against the wall and ready for the pickens...what happen? is your defense that bad? i heard u guys couldn't stop the screen pass?

Cmon now Grieseball, you know what happened, so dont act dumb! you knew the bills sucked plain and simple so dont try and rub it in......thats my job! :lol:

WCoastFin
11-07-2002, 12:44 PM
BTW Griese is nowhere near Montana, I had the pleasure of wacthing Montana live...and let me tell you they are nowhere near close, besides Montana never had a drinking problem....let alone a dog to trip over when drunk!....sure, blame it on foo-foo!

WG
11-07-2002, 12:52 PM
BFO,

"Outcoached worse than you can imagine. Top that off with crapy play and what you have is a rout."

Except for Gilbride of course! ;)

He demonstrated exceptional genious in posting 7 points. If the D had done it's job in holding the Pats to 6 or less, we would have won.

:D

WG
11-07-2002, 12:53 PM
griese,

"what happen? is your defense that bad?"

Our offense hasn't been too good lately either. Some here will argue that it's been stellar over the past several weeks w/ 16 offensive points vs. an average Miami D, 24 vs. a horrendous Detroit D, and only 7 vs. a weird N.E. D. Weird b/c they can't seem to stop the run but they have one of the best pass Ds in the league.

griesenextmontana
11-07-2002, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
BTW Griese is nowhere near Montana, I had the pleasure of wacthing Montana live...and let me tell you they are nowhere near close, besides Montana never had a drinking problem....let alone a dog to trip over when drunk!....sure, blame it on foo-foo!

WCoastFin, are u really just mad cause a "griese" qb doesn't play for u guys? if i recall, the last time u guys won a superbowl was when a "griese" was behind snap...

lunatic_bills_fan
11-07-2002, 07:16 PM
Uh OH :eek: Someone called the Miami D AVERAGE!!! WCF whats your perspective on that starement. Please enlighten us:z:

griesenextmontana
11-07-2002, 07:38 PM
miami defense is very over-rated, in my opinion.....we dominated that game and if it wasn't for some flukey plays we would have easily won that game...look at both teams total stats....we should had a score on 1st and goal, but anderson fumble it...had 3 points taken off at the half, and gave up 7 with an interception that was uncall for by griese.....if i am adding this up correctly, this would spell a lost by any team....and still should have won...bad clock managing by shanny lost us the game...they only had 2 time outs, and we had 3 downs to play, before trying the field goal....u do the math?

lunatic_bills_fan
11-07-2002, 07:41 PM
:shutit: Still waiting on WCF's reply, should be even better now. The Miami's win in Denver was a fluke. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:fabulous:

WCoastFin
11-08-2002, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by griesenextmontana
miami defense is very over-rated, in my opinion.....we dominated that game and if it wasn't for some flukey plays we would have easily won that game...look at both teams total stats....we should had a score on 1st and goal, but anderson fumble it...had 3 points taken off at the half, and gave up 7 with an interception that was uncall for by griese.....if i am adding this up correctly, this would spell a lost by any team....and still should have won...bad clock managing by shanny lost us the game...they only had 2 time outs, and we had 3 downs to play, before trying the field goal....u do the math?

you can say , well "if" we wouldve done this or "if" we wouldve done that....the point is both teams had all their weapons and the better team won!....I can sit here and say well, "If" we wouldve had Chambers for the entire game we wouldve won by more, cmon, face it, We went into youre house, shook up your sorry QB, made our presence felt and took one away from right under your nose! the better team one....I gotta admit I liked Griese coming out of college but hes as classless in the NFL as his Bronco fans....:shakeno:

4thAndLong
11-08-2002, 04:49 PM
You seem to like the word "if" WCF.

"If" Jay was back.

"If" we were healthy.

WCoastFin
11-08-2002, 05:12 PM
well I got proof for those "Ifs" and those "ifs" are a little more factual than......"If" Mike Anderson doesnt fumble or "If" Gee Dubbuya, wouldve went for it on 4th down we wouldve won the game.

Cntrygal
11-08-2002, 05:14 PM
:lol:

4thAndLong
11-08-2002, 05:17 PM
You beat the Broncos, we beat you.

We outplayed you, outcoached you, outdid you in every aspect.

23-10. Get use to losing WCF, you'll be doing alot of it.

WCoastFin
11-08-2002, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by 4thAndLong
Get use to losing WCF, you'll be doing alot of it.

Dont try and rubb your teams dirty habbits on me!:pet:

4thAndLong
11-08-2002, 05:23 PM
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20021020/capt.1035147797bills_dolphins_pps107.jpg

:gag: