X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • griesenextmontana
    • Sep 2002

hey, bills fans, what happen?

hey, we had them up against the wall and ready for the pickens...what happen? is your defense that bad? i heard u guys couldn't stop the screen pass?

"I'm thinking more about my assignments and having the belief that we will be able to come back and win the game. People that don't believe they can win the game in those situations aren't going to be successful in winning the game."
    - Brian Griese on trailing in 4th quarter by 14 in K.C.......
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

Outcoached worse than you can imagine. Top that off with crapy play and what you have is a rout.

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

It was awful...... hopefully we will do the same to them at their house though.

Good luck with Oakland. I hear you will be losing Elam.
      Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• griesenextmontana
        • Sep 2002

i thought u guys were ready to run the table in afc east....especially with miami sliding with fiedler out...
        Last edited by griesenextmontana; 11-06-2002, 09:17 PM.

"I'm thinking more about my assignments and having the belief that we will be able to come back and win the game. People that don't believe they can win the game in those situations aren't going to be successful in winning the game."

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
          • Jul 2002

Yeah....Like BF1 said.......bad coaching and players with their heads stuck up thier..............................

BTW..............knock of Oakland! We know there's no way were gonna catch the Broncos in any WC race

Comment

• Cntrygal
            Visually stunning but camera-shy.
            • Jul 2002

After (hopefully) using KC to get back into the swing of things - we'll split with the Jets, sweep the fish, split with the Pats.
            Originally posted by notacon
            The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• griesenextmontana
              • Sep 2002

oakland seems to bring the best out in griese....if griese ever makes it to the hof...they definitely show alot the oakland games on classic sports...

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                short bus extraordinaire
                • Jul 2002

we don't have the luxuries of having decent coaches like they do in denver.tell me,would shanahan punt the ball from the opponents 32 when it's 4th and 2???HELL NO!!!!
                Originally posted by yordad
                Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• WCoastFin
                  I have the arms of a new born baby!
                  • Jul 2002

Re: hey, bills fans, what happen?

Originally posted by griesenextmontana
                  hey, we had them up against the wall and ready for the pickens...what happen? is your defense that bad? i heard u guys couldn't stop the screen pass?
                  Cmon now Grieseball, you know what happened, so dont act dumb! you knew the bills sucked plain and simple so dont try and rub it in......thats my job!
                  We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.

Comment

• WCoastFin
                    I have the arms of a new born baby!
                    • Jul 2002

BTW Griese is nowhere near Montana, I had the pleasure of wacthing Montana live...and let me tell you they are nowhere near close, besides Montana never had a drinking problem....let alone a dog to trip over when drunk!....sure, blame it on foo-foo!
                    We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.

Comment

• Wys Guy
                      Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                      • Jul 2002

BFO,

"Outcoached worse than you can imagine. Top that off with crapy play and what you have is a rout."

Except for Gilbride of course!

He demonstrated exceptional genious in posting 7 points. If the D had done it's job in holding the Pats to 6 or less, we would have won.

Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Wys Guy
                        Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                        • Jul 2002

griese,

"what happen? is your defense that bad?"

Our offense hasn't been too good lately either. Some here will argue that it's been stellar over the past several weeks w/ 16 offensive points vs. an average Miami D, 24 vs. a horrendous Detroit D, and only 7 vs. a weird N.E. D. Weird b/c they can't seem to stop the run but they have one of the best pass Ds in the league.
                        Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• griesenextmontana
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by WCoastFin
                          BTW Griese is nowhere near Montana, I had the pleasure of wacthing Montana live...and let me tell you they are nowhere near close, besides Montana never had a drinking problem....let alone a dog to trip over when drunk!....sure, blame it on foo-foo!
                          WCoastFin, are u really just mad cause a "griese" qb doesn't play for u guys? if i recall, the last time u guys won a superbowl was when a "griese" was behind snap...

Comment

• lunatic_bills_fan
                            • Oct 2002

Uh OH Someone called the Miami D AVERAGE!!! WCF whats your perspective on that starement. Please enlighten us

Comment

• griesenextmontana
                              • Sep 2002

miami defense is very over-rated, in my opinion.....we dominated that game and if it wasn't for some flukey plays we would have easily won that game...look at both teams total stats....we should had a score on 1st and goal, but anderson fumble it...had 3 points taken off at the half, and gave up 7 with an interception that was uncall for by griese.....if i am adding this up correctly, this would spell a lost by any team....and still should have won...bad clock managing by shanny lost us the game...they only had 2 time outs, and we had 3 downs to play, before trying the field goal....u do the math?

Comment

Working...
                              X