PDA

View Full Version : Isn't it funny?

Jeff1220
09-10-2004, 11:36 AM
How we barely mention the Fish anymore. Sso much of our disdain and fierce rivalry is directed toward the Pats now that the Fish suck.

:lolpoint: Dolphins
:squish:
:madcurse: -->Pats

Dr. Optimist, SB
09-10-2004, 11:58 AM
How we barely mention the Fish anymore. Sso much of our disdain and fierce rivalry is directed toward the Pats now that the Fish suck.

:lolpoint: Dolphins
:squish:
:madcurse: -->Pats
its seems things have changed

the rivalrys are more now

Pats / Bills

Phins / Jets

justasportsfan
09-10-2004, 12:14 PM
The champs are everyone's rival because we all envy them. Finfans will say it's the Pats vs. fins.

Hemlepp53
09-10-2004, 02:40 PM
The Rivals are the same We hate the Fins but because of the Loss they took off season they arent much of a threat to us anymore this season so we tend to focus on the Major threat NE. Plus I dont think that we aquired several NE players has helped our hate for them either... I still hate the Fish and the Pats... I Actully hate all AFC EAST TEAMS... Fu** That All AFC Teams... GO BUFFALO

finsrclowns
09-10-2004, 03:20 PM
Nothings changed. Nothing will EVER change. The fish are our #1 rivalry. The teams records aren't the issue. Their chances of winning in a particular year don't matter. We're talking about the kind of deep rooted hatred that it takes decades to build. They could be 0-15 and we'd be rooting on the edge of our seats for them to run the gamut. If we won the SB and got swept by them you'd have to put an asterisk next to the title.

Mr. Miyagi
09-10-2004, 03:42 PM
I hate them all, the Jets being the least though.

If I had to kill one of them first, I'd kill a Pats fan before a Fish fan.

Brad528
09-10-2004, 04:59 PM
its seems things have changed

the rivalrys are more now

Pats / Bills

Phins / JetsWrong the Dolphins biggest rival is also the PAts those damn Patriots. They have given us the best games the last few years and they are always close down to the 4th quarter but just like against everyone else the Pats finds ways to pull the game out of there ass

Brad528
09-10-2004, 05:00 PM
The Rivals are the same We hate the Fins but because of the Loss they took off season they arent much of a threat to us anymore this season so we tend to focus on the Major threat NE. Plus I dont think that we aquired several NE players has helped our hate for them either... I still hate the Fish and the Pats... I Actully hate all AFC EAST TEAMS... Fu** That All AFC Teams... GO BUFFALOHow are the FIns not a threat the swept you last year and you havent seen them or the Bills play a game yet. Damn you must be listening to the sports reporters too much.

Hemlepp53
09-12-2004, 06:19 PM
How are the FIns not a threat the swept you last year and you havent seen them or the Bills play a game yet. Damn you must be listening to the sports reporters too much.

Here we go again... NO THREAT... Did you watch the Fins game??? If so.. retract that post. The Defense they palyed against is 1/2 f what Buffalo have and they ripped the Fins apart. Fieldler and Feeley were palying for the other team all day... NO RICKY + Current QBs = NO THREAT...

Nothing more needs to be said... HAve A Good Season Brad528

:loser: :zipit: :gobills:

Dolphinatic
09-12-2004, 06:41 PM
Here we go again... NO THREAT... Did you watch the Fins game??? If so.. retract that post. The Defense they palyed against is 1/2 f what Buffalo have and they ripped the Fins apart. Fieldler and Feeley were palying for the other team all day... NO RICKY + Current QBs = NO THREAT...

Nothing more needs to be said... HAve A Good Season Brad528

:loser: :zipit: :gobills:

It's a bit early to tell, but considering the Bills scored 10 points in TWO games last year, and the same Miami defense is back, you might not want to count your wins this year just yet. (Actually, your offense only scored 3 - the one TD came off a pick.)

See you guys next month.

chernobylwraiths
09-12-2004, 07:18 PM
I think the Bills biggest rival is the Dolphins. But, I don't think the Bills are ANY teams biggest rivalry. The only way we become another team's biggest rivalry is if we start beating them all the time. That may not happen for a while.

canadianfin_fan
09-12-2004, 07:31 PM
The fish are our #1 rivalry thats right nothing like a dolphins bills game and both are teams look bad this year

Hemlepp53
09-12-2004, 09:47 PM
The fish are our #1 rivalry thats right nothing like a dolphins bills game and both are teams look bad this year

Again I say with Confidence...
"No Ground Attack + No Air Attack = NO THREAT"

Thats All I'm Saying.. Of COurse We Hate The Fins.. I Hate All Teams In The AFC Period... All Teams Are Rivals When It Comes To Getting To The Gold. The Teams Directly In Our Division Become Our Biggest Rivals.. I Can Say The Fin vs. Bills Rivalry Is Massive... But The New England vs. Bills Rivalry Is Growing.. The ammount of Pats Players we have picked up over the past few years hasnt helped our Rivalry Status with them either. I want nothing more than Milloy To Crush a Player From NE... Or Drew To Score TD all over the field on NE... So the Rivalry between the two teams grows as the games are played and the status deepens... But never the less the Fins are not a TRUE THREAT in the AFC this year.. Sorry to hurt feelings.. The Bills are more of the Threat this season than the Fins in the NFL... Get Real Fellaz

Icer
09-12-2004, 11:46 PM
The Jets biggest rival are the Dolphins, even if the Pats won 2 of the last 3 superbowls.
(I would know, I'm a Jet fan)

SABURZFAN
09-12-2004, 11:50 PM

hold on a second.i STILL haven't forgotten about the 70's. :mad:

UCFinfan
09-13-2004, 12:13 AM
Actually, Dolphins biggest rival always was and always will be the Jets. A TON of People from south Florida are displaced NYC folk, because of that we have a lot of family members who are Jets fans and it helps to fuel the rivalry. Most of my family is from long island and we all expect a call or 10 from the family members who roots for the winning team. I know of a lot of people like that, it will never change either.