Do you know what's riding on the Bills Pats game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ryjam282
    Offical Billszone Starting QB
    • Mar 2003

Do you know what's riding on the Bills Pats game?

The Pats by beating the Colts are 3 wins away from setting the NFL record for consecutive victories.

That means, Week 4 against us.....

DAMN!!!! I hope Drew and the boys bring there A game...I hope NE wins until then so we can shut down that streak once and for all....We could be Giant Killers.

Ryan Withey
    Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

• Dr. Optimist, SB
    Veteran Zoner
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ryjam282
    The Pats by beating the Colts are 3 wins away from setting the NFL record for consecutive victories.

That means, Week 4 against us.....

DAMN!!!! I hope Drew and the boys bring there A game...I hope NE wins until then so we can shut down that streak once and for all....We could be Giant Killers.
    It best not come to that! I dont want the Pats being 3 and 0 till then.

Comment

• ryjam282
      • Mar 2003

I just checked there schedule and they have a bye in week 3 but they play Arizona next week, so I pretty much guarantee that is a victory.

They will be able to tie the record against us, so that would still be a great thing to upset them.

Ryan Withey

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Hemlepp53
        • Jul 2004

WE HAVE TO Break the Streak.. Imagine this... we break the streat and go unbeaten from that point ona nd win the Super Bowl.. LoL.. Uhhh.. would be nice wouldnt it
        @Hemlepp53

Comment

• Ickybaluky
          • Jul 2003

I wouldn't say the Arizona game is a cupcake. First of all, it is a classic letdown scenario after winning a big home game and having to fly across country. Second, Arizona has a tremendous homefield advantage early in the year because it is so hot. Teams just melt there and can be upset.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
            • May 2003

No doubt we can whip their asses. We've done it before. The only place they have had an edge over us in the past has been in the coaching department. Mularkey is unproven but that is still a good thing for now.

Comment

• Turf
              • Jul 2002

Seems to me a lot of teams beat themselves against the Pats. The NFL version of rope a dope.
              Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• ryjam282
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by NE39
                I wouldn't say the Arizona game is a cupcake. First of all, it is a classic letdown scenario after winning a big home game and having to fly across country. Second, Arizona has a tremendous homefield advantage early in the year because it is so hot. Teams just melt there and can be upset.

I know your a NE fan and you are just being as safe and cautious as you can but trust me, the Cards have as much chance of beating the Pats as the Seminoles have at beating the Canes tonite...NONE!!!!

Ryan Withey

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

Working...
                X