• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Schobel94
    The Sack Master
    • Jan 2003

Radio Coverage

Does anyone know if I can get internet radio for the game? I am stuck uo in Maine and I NEED to at least be able to listen to it. I also don't want to pay. Any advice?
    Beware the sack master!
  • hurls
    • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Schobel94
    Does anyone know if I can get internet radio for the game? I am stuck uo in Maine and I NEED to at least be able to listen to it. I also don't want to pay. Any advice?

Does 97 Rock still have internet listening? If they do, there ya go. My dad used to listen in Virginia. I'll check for you.

Comment

• northernbillfan
      Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

The NFL has a lock-down on ALL it's property and the only way to hear the game is to pay for it. All radio stations that do broadcast the game and have streaming audio end up having the game blocked.

Any sports bars near you? I'm in northern Canada and get to see every game without subscribing to NFL ticket.
      When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• hurls
        • Oct 2003

Originally posted by northernbillfan
        The NFL has a lock-down on ALL it's property and the only way to hear the game is to pay for it. All radio stations that do broadcast the game and have streaming audio end up having the game blocked.

Any sports bars near you? I'm in northern Canada and get to see every game without subscribing to NFL ticket.
        That's some crap there. Always about the money, do they really think they gain much by cutting off the radio broadcasts?

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
          • Jul 2002

Can you find a sports bar?

Comment

• hurls
            • Oct 2003

If I find a sports ar how would I get them to play the game, would I just ask? Sorry, never been to a sports bar before.

NO!! Do Not Ask!! Wear your Bills stuff, and DEMAND they put on the best team in the NorthEast!!!(NE already played)

Comment

• illusionone
              Guns N Roses
              • Aug 2003

I've given up the search my friend.....I watch the helmets on NFL.com (i'm shocked they don't make us pay for that) and also follow the Official game thread on BILLS ZONE, and get great feedback from the other members :-)

Welcome To The Jungle
              -GNR 2005

Comment

Working...
              X