• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ryjam282
    Offical Billszone Starting QB
    • Mar 2003

Anyone see the game

Did anyone watch that UM/FSU game? That was a great one. I mean, the Canes D was absolutely suffocating all night long.

I wish Betia's kick wasn't blocked cause you could tell it was going dead left and he would have missed it again.

Great game none the less and the Canes pulled it out again....Looks they are the front runners for the ACC title now.....Hopefully another National Title too.

Ryan Withey
    Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

• LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

I friggin' thought it was over then Miami didn't score with under 3 minutes to go, and changed the channel.

Comment

• kgun12
      • Jul 2002

Yes I did. Don't like either team, but if I had to pick one it would be Miami. I like Larry Cocker.
      Retired Air Traffic Controller
      USAF VETERAN
      DAV

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
        • Apr 2003

im sick of seeing miami win. i dont aggree at all with their recruiting process and extreme legal and attitude tolerance to football players.
        the dude abides

Comment

• Philagape
          WIN NOW
          • Jul 2002

I worked last night and got home just in time to see the tying TD
          "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
          2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
            • May 2003

It was a great game. What a terrible story about the Bowdens. Anyone who says they weren't impressed with either team is crazy. Those are some great defenses. The offenses will kick off the rust.

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

both of the defenses were not as good as the offenses were bad..

neither of those teams has a prayer of winning a national championship with Rix or Berlin at qb..

you can mark that down.

i thought it was one of the worst games i have watched in a while.
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• ryjam282
                • Mar 2003

It was pretty bad but I think the Miami D can carry them pretty far...They have done it in the past.

I was very impressed with Frank Gore, he looked 100 times better then he did after the first knee surgery and I hope he can stay healthy cause him and Moss are a nice punch.

Damn, Roscoe Parrish always does something stupid to try and blow the game, he tried his hardest...

Ryan Withey

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• elltrain22
                  • Sep 2003

Great, great game. Why does FSU always give the game away. I saw so many questionable calls late in the 4th qt. Throwing the ball on 3rd down stopping the clock at 1:30, and thus not forcing Miami to burn their last timeout. Then running the ball deep in the red zone, rather than try to move the sticks and get 7, then there fg attempt got blocked.

Also, Chris Rix was absolutely horrible. Bad pocket pressence, bad accuracy, never found any kind of rhythm, butter fingers, and didn't rally his troups when they needed him too. Rix is very overrated, and is the sole reason FSU didn't win that football game.

What a game for Cromartie, and Antrel Roole!! Frank Gore looked great too.
                  If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• elltrain22
                    • Sep 2003

Anyone stay up and see the impressive beatdown that Boise St. gave to Oregon St?? They are for real, and still hold the nations longest winning streak.
                    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• ryjam282
                      • Mar 2003

Yeah, BSU did look good....Gore was so impressive after those surgeries. Antrel Rolle is unbelievable. He is definitaly going to be a 1st rounder, he does it all.

Rix is absolutely terrible, I love watching him self implode when they play, it is so amusing.

Ryan Withey

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• DraftBoy
                        Administrator
                        • Jul 2002

Both teams looked horrible and I agree with T neither D is exp or good enough to carry the team. Ill say neither will finish atop the ACC. Clemson, GT, Va Tech, Virgina are all capabel of beating those two. Miami and FSU better get their teams and QB's on the same page or it could be a long season.
                        COMING SOON...
                        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Ingtar33
                          Dances With Buffaloes
                          • Sep 2002

i agree... both teams look like the worse i've seen either in years. That said there are three surefire 1st rounders on Miami's roster this year.

Berlin and Rix are both like a millstone around their team's necks.

BTW: Gore finally looked like a good back...
                          My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Ingtar33
                            i agree... both teams look like the worse i've seen either in years. That said there are three surefire 1st rounders on Miami's roster this year.

Berlin and Rix are both like a millstone around their team's necks.

BTW: Gore finally looked like a good back...

Rolle is definately 1 (not sure at what point but high)
                            who are the other 2.... Theyhad a safety that playerd great... and Gore played well. but a 1st not sure.

Moss is one i assume. forgot about hom.. who is the other?

Comment

• Ingtar33
                              Dances With Buffaloes
                              • Sep 2002

Rolle, Moss, Winston
                              My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X