PDA

View Full Version : espn sucks ass

realmendontwearteal
09-11-2004, 08:20 PM
they switched the dam programmining to football after an awesome 3 periods of hockey...... espn sucks ass

Guy Incognito
09-11-2004, 10:22 PM
they switched the dam programmining to football after an awesome 3 periods of hockey...... espn sucks ass
One small advantage to living in Canada.

realmendontwearteal
09-11-2004, 10:48 PM
One small advantage to living in Canada.

very true

SabreEleven
09-11-2004, 11:18 PM
Mine stayed on the hockey game

TheGhostofJimKelly
09-12-2004, 06:41 AM
It is a business, now I think ESPN has gotten bad over the last couple of years, but why would you keep a sport on that draws minimal ratings in the US for a sport that gets better ratings and people were probably thinking, 'they better take this crap off so I can watch college football.'

SabreEleven
09-12-2004, 07:14 AM
It is a business, now I think ESPN has gotten bad over the last couple of years, but why would you keep a sport on that draws minimal ratings in the US for a sport that gets better ratings and people were probably thinking, 'they better take this crap off so I can watch college football.'

Why are you in the hockey forum then? Get the **** out. College football sucks ass

realmendontwearteal
09-12-2004, 09:55 AM
Why are you in the hockey forum then? Get the **** out. College football sucks ass

i agree

SkateZilla
09-12-2004, 11:18 AM
Heh,
I Had all the Games On Some Package for Pay-Per-View,

:p

realmendontwearteal
09-12-2004, 11:42 AM
cutting a semi final game off when its not over is embrassing

SabreEleven
09-12-2004, 12:09 PM
cutting a semi final game off when its not over is embrassing

I agree, ESPN knew this game could have went to OT.

SkateZilla
09-12-2004, 12:15 PM
like someone else said:

The NHL and MLB Leagues have Bigger Audience and larger TV Contracts.. Etc Etc...

I think the NFL Threatended to SUE espn if their game wasnt broadcasted..

pyrrhonist
09-12-2004, 01:41 PM
The NHL and MLB Leagues have Bigger Audience and larger TV Contracts.. Etc Etc...

I think the NFL Threatended to SUE espn if their game wasnt broadcasted..

Unless the NFL has begun to negotiate TV contracts for the NCAA, Skate, you're incorrect. That was a college football game, not an NFL game.

And MLB & NHL probably don't have the largest viewing audiences---The NFL does. I love hockey as much as you do, but facts are facts. The NFL is a more prosperous business than any other of the major sports.

TheGhostofJimKelly
09-13-2004, 06:23 AM
AC, you pinhead. I was trying to make a point about the execs decisions at ESPN, not my own opinion.

SkateZilla
09-13-2004, 06:40 AM
Unless the NFL has begun to negotiate TV contracts for the NCAA, Skate, you're incorrect. That was a college football game, not an NFL game.

And MLB & NHL probably don't have the largest viewing audiences---The NFL does. I love hockey as much as you do, but facts are facts. The NFL is a more prosperous business than any other of the major sports.

Forizzle My Nizzle..

lordofgun
09-13-2004, 11:37 AM
Very few people in the US care about the World Cup. Sad, but True. I don't blame ESPN.

Myers57
09-13-2004, 11:39 AM
Both the NFL and NCAA have contracts to air games with ESPN, the World Cup however does not. The only reason the games are on ESPN is because there is nothing better to show during the middle of the day that would attract any bigger of an audience.

SabreEleven
09-13-2004, 04:42 PM
AC, you pinhead. I was trying to make a point about the execs decisions at ESPN, not my own opinion.

Opps, your post didn't come off that way....My bad.

SABURZFAN
09-14-2004, 08:21 AM
Forizzle My Nizzle..

:huh: