• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

Same old UB football team

What a shame the University of Buffalo saw it's first ever sell-out crowd tonight and the Bulls 37-17 to the Syracuse Orangeman the same team that just got manhandled last week 51-0 by Purdue. Jim Hoffer has to be fired he's a terrible coach you thought Greg Williams was bad Jim Hoffer is even worse UB shouldn't even be in Div1 they should be in the clown Div. they're so bad!!!!!
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

You think UB ever had a chance?

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
      • May 2003

I went to the game and for the first 10 minutes it was pretty exciting. Buffalo actually had the lead 10-3. The Bulls looked good until:

1. One of the WR for the Bulls had a pass (bomb) right in his arms that would have either scored a long TD or had a big gain and he dropped it.

2. The next drive, a key fumble in their own part of the field in the 1st Qrtr.

3. Most of all they had two blocked punts that resulted in TDs

After that it was all over.

Comment

• mush69
        • Jan 2003

Well don't feel bad guys, its what only your 2nd/3rd year in Div 1 football. Syracuse is not that good of a team and will go nowhere! I held season tickets untill last year, thats when I gave them up because I just couldn't stand it anymore. By the way, Perdue also manhandled Ball St. 59-7!
        Don't Mistake Lack Of Talent For Genius

Comment

• mush69
          • Jan 2003

Perdue also lost 8 starters on Defense and so far this year they have only allowed 7 points. What's that say for their Defensive coaches, IMO they can get the young guys organised and feild a good team, it will be interesting to see what they do against a credible opponent.
          Don't Mistake Lack Of Talent For Genius

Comment

Working...
          X