• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shelby
    The Vanilla *****
    • Jul 2002

Do you have any pregame rituals?

Mine are simple...put on the Coy Wire jersey, watch NFL Countdown, and crack the first beer at 11 am.

• casdhf
    • Jul 2002

I've got my Moulds Jersey on now
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• shelby
      The Vanilla *****
      • Jul 2002

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to casdhf again.

Comment

• mush69
        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by shelby
        Mine are simple...put on the Coy Wire jersey, watch NFL Countdown, and crack the first beer at 11 am.

This year I'm doing things a little differently. I am going to plan each week to smoke something in the smoker. I already have the roast on for today! I will then crack the first around...ummm...ok now sounds good
        Mrs. Mush will soon be gathering up the animals and heading for the shelter!

Next thing will be to get the game clothes on and finish the final preps (store to get wheck rolls, more ice, munchies...etc) By then I should be in fine shape to relax the last few moments until my Blood presure boils, the legs start getting antsy, I'll start pacing untill kick off and then the whole house will clear out until say 5pm!

Don't Mistake Lack Of Talent For Genius

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

i make my wife put on my moulds jersey and nothing else.. then i put on my jills uni, and we make sweet love while i yell out cheers and "Go, Moulds, GO!"..

when she actually goes for it.. we are undefeated..

well.. at least i think we would be..

she hasnt gone for it.. but i think she is coming around after almost 8 years.. but i know it would work!
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• thefixer74
            Member of the Official Drew Bledsoe Truce!
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Tatonka
            i make my wife put on my moulds jersey and nothing else.. then i put on my jills uni, and we make sweet love while i yell out cheers and "Go, Moulds, GO!"..

when she actually goes for it.. we are undefeated..

well.. at least i think we would be..

she hasnt gone for it.. but i think she is coming around after almost 8 years.. but i know it would work!

Thats a scary pic your painting,but if it worked...
            To the world you might be one person,but to one person you might be the world.

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

anything for the team
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by shelby

Normally I throw on my Drew jersey and watch NFl countdown... but there is a new tradition (or a variation today)

Under my Drew jersey will be my Lucky Team Canada Hockey T-shirt. I bought it witht the winnings i recieved fromthe Salt Lake City gold medal. It has been quite effective ever since. I forgot to put it on last night until the OT against the Czech's and not 30 seconds after I had it on Lecavalier scored the OT winner to put us in the finals. I'm hoping some of that good karma can rub off on the Drew jersey today!

Other than that, It's coffee until gametime then the old standby tradition.... POUND A BEER WITH EVERY BILLS TD!

didn't have too many beers after week 2 last yearsadly... but i have hopes for this year that the bills can get me at least aa bit of a buzz this year. (note: score a few quick ones boys... or 10 TD's. your choice.)

Comment

• imbondz
                  Democrats are people too
                  • Jan 2003

I get up, go the bathroom, then sit and watch t.v. until the game comes on. It's very calculated. (same thing with 4pm games too)
                  My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• thefixer74
                    Member of the Official Drew Bledsoe Truce!
                    • Apr 2004

I listen to my Bills CD,the Bills Shout song is the last one I listen to,then this year its the MM Show and the game.I've got my Henry home jersey and my son(He turned 1 yesterday)will have his Bledsoe jersey on.And my youngest daughter will have her old Buffalo team jersey on(she is my good luck charm,Have to post a pick of her in the shirt).My oldest daughter won't be watching it(She is 10 yrs old and hates football and 99% everything else,can't wait till she is out of this faze.)
                    To the world you might be one person,but to one person you might be the world.

Comment

• illusionone
                      Guns N Roses
                      • Aug 2003

I put on my Drew Jersey right before the game and put my football stuff on top of the tV.....My wife makes pre-game snacks as well mmmm snacks.

If the team starts playing really well, or in a tight situation, i pound a beer

Welcome To The Jungle
                      -GNR 2005

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Canadian'eh!

didn't have too many beers after week 2 last yearsadly... but i have hopes for this year that the bills can get me at least aa bit of a buzz this year. (note: score a few quick ones boys... or 10 TD's. your choice.)
                        Freudian slip on the "aa" in there- that's where you'll end up if the Bills have a good season!
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
                          Freudian slip on the "aa" in there- that's where you'll end up if the Bills have a good season!
                          whoa dude... freaken me out.

ah well... as some famous comedian (Dangerfield?) once said.

"I'm not an alcoholic, I'm a drunk. What's the difference? I don't go to meetings."

Comment

• The_Philster
                            • Jul 2002

get to the Ralph early (even at 7:20 we had plenty in front of us), do my bowling ball shot, go into the Fieldhouse and see a few of the girls, have some communion shrimp...that's just some of them
                            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Armpalm Ali Musch
                              The man - - - The legend
                              • Sep 2004

:)

11:00am rolls around, I eat up some good breakfast and proceed to roll a big J. Smoke that up and after that I take a bunch of muscle relaxers mixed with an oxy and chill for the first half at least... then I drink a shot and get really messed up. The best part is trying to become tuned in-to the game.. mix in some K and herb and I am chilling with the football gods.

Sometimes I feel as if I can control the game.. when I lose focus, they do bad.

When is it a bad thing when you can have all the answers?

*note. not to be taken seriously and is fiction

Comment

Working...
                              X