PDA

View Full Version : Izelle Reese

Tatonka
09-12-2004, 03:14 PM
makes a good int..

then blows the coverage on the last play.. all he has to do is knock the ball away..

he still blows in my opinion.

casdhf
09-12-2004, 03:14 PM
I agree. KNOCK IT DOWN!!! He lost us the game.

ArcticWildMan
09-12-2004, 03:15 PM
I agree. KNOCK IT DOWN!!! He lost us the game.

NO....Ryan Lindell lost us the game.

chernobylwraiths
09-12-2004, 03:16 PM

No, even if Lindell hits his field goal, it is tied. How about Clements not knocking the ball away on the long pass?

casdhf
09-12-2004, 03:18 PM

Funny....I don't remeber seeing #9 in on that last jump ball. That's what the entire game came down to.

The Spaz
09-12-2004, 03:19 PM
Penalty cost us the game we get that 1st down we at least get 3 instead we lost.

Tatonka
09-12-2004, 03:22 PM
what a horrible feeling...

i feel sick to my stomach.

he had no coverage responsiblity once that ball was in the air.. just get up and knock it down.. he was right there..

baker makes that play.

casdhf
09-12-2004, 03:23 PM

he had no coverage responsiblity once that ball was in the air.. just get up and knock it down.. he was right there..

baker makes that play.

Wire had a shot at it too....who was the 3rd guy there?

casdhf
09-12-2004, 03:24 PM

What's worse is that Juice is going to give him a game ball after that INT where the WR fell down :(

I like Reese, but he has been around long enough to know to knock that down.

Crisis
09-12-2004, 03:26 PM
Spikes was there, too. He wasn't in position to get the jump-ball. I'm just wondering HTF they got 3 4th down conversions on that drive. Especially Clements blowing the 4th and 14.

Nighthawk
09-12-2004, 03:46 PM
That was Wire's fault...if you look at the replay, the idiot is trailing Spikes trying to cover him. He also blew the coverage on the long ball to Smith. If you watch the replay on that one, you see Wire coming in late to cover. My God, we're in a prevent, why is this guy not back there?!?! He is awful and so is our kicker! Man, I'm so pissed right now!

juice
09-12-2004, 03:54 PM
What's worse is that Juice is going to give him a game ball after that INT where the WR fell down :(

I like Reese, but he has been around long enough to know to knock that down.

That was Coy Wire's responsibility.. he was the second man there.. and I think anyone there, Incuding Wire, would have knocked the ball down if they could have.. Its just that Coy was beat as the SAFETY in coverage.

I see that play as a nice throw and catch, and our defensive secondary was lacking an experienced SS to stay in position on an obvious pass down.

How many plays did Wire over-run while not being a major factor in run Defense.. If Milloy or a REAL DB would have been there on the Pass, on an OBVIOUS passing down they would have made the play.. While not being a factor in Run support Wire was lost in space the entire game in Pass Coverage.

Nighthawk
09-12-2004, 03:57 PM
That was Coy Wire's responsibility.. he was the second man there.. and I think anyone there, Incuding Wire, would have knocked the ball down if they could have.. Its just that Coy was beat as the SAFETY in coverage.

I see that play as a nice throw and catch, and our defensive secondary was lacking an experienced SS to stay in position on an obvious pass down.

How many plays did Wire over-run while not being a major factor in run Defense.. If Milloy or a REAL DB would have been there on the Pass, on an OBVIOUS passing down they would have made the play.. While not being a factor in Run support Wire was lost in space the entire game in Pass Coverage.

Exactly...I'm happy that somebody actually saw what happened!

juice
09-12-2004, 03:59 PM
makes a good int..

then blows the coverage on the last play.. all he has to do is knock the ball away..

he still blows in my opinion.

An example Selective Memory... the thing that BLOWS is Wire in Pass Coverage, that's just the first Game that The Wire Experiment has cost us.. He should be benched in favor of PP.. At least he has some coverage ability.

casdhf
09-12-2004, 04:02 PM
An example Selective Memory... the thing that BLOWS is Wire in Pass Coverage, that's just the first Game that The Wire Experiment has cost us.. He should be benched in favor of PP.. At least he has some coverage ability.

Wire and Reese both sucked and blew it. Can you stand up and at least admit that?

juice
09-12-2004, 04:05 PM
Wire and Reese both sucked and blew it. Can you stand up and at least admit that?

But Reese had an INT. and Wire was a Complete Coverage Liability.. can you stand up and say that Coy Wire should not be a starting DB in the NFL.

Liverpoolkev
09-12-2004, 04:57 PM
No, even if Lindell hits his field goal, it is tied. How about Clements not knocking the ball away on the long pass?that was supposed to Izelle rese job oooppppppsssss he never got there sorry

Liverpoolkev
09-12-2004, 05:01 PM
Exactly...I'm happy that somebody actually saw what happened!Then you couple that with the other non factor at free safety and I see why we got the shaft

Sennsai
09-12-2004, 06:33 PM
On the TD pass, Spikes was covering the guy who caught the pass... Reese was the backup on the play, Wire was other side of the line on D.... he came over, as the 3rd guy around that receiver.

On that play the blame is 75% on Spikes, 25% on Reese.

lunatic_bills_fan
09-12-2004, 06:53 PM
Well, some say Lindell, some say Clements, some say Wire. Im going out on a limb and gonna say our "one of the top 5 WR's in the league" cost us this one. Eric Moulds should stand up and put it on his shoulders. All the catches in the world are great unless you dont hold onto the ball. He cost us a minimum of 6 ponts today. Lindell cost us 3. As far as the defence goes, we seen last year, this defence is soft against the pass, especially when it counts.

casdhf
09-12-2004, 07:34 PM
But Reese had an INT. and Wire was a Complete Coverage Liability.. can you stand up and say that Coy Wire should not be a starting DB in the NFL.

well, bro, I can say that easily. Neither one of them should be starting. Baker/Milloy will be the pair by week 6.

juice
09-12-2004, 07:57 PM
well, bro, I can say that easily. Neither one of them should be starting. Baker/Milloy will be the pair by week 6.

What do you mean neither.. Reese has the most INT.'s of any Bills Safety in the last 4 years.. Dont forget Baker is a Undrafted ROOKIE FREE-AGENT.. But he couldn't do any worse than our SS did today.. Maybe he should replace Wire until Milloy comes back.

tampabay25690
09-12-2004, 09:41 PM

Cant just blame the game on him at all!!!!!

The Bills had more then enough opportunity to put the game away...